There's more!

Today most of the monsters had giving up on looking for us. There were 10 left. They were leaving too though. So it'd be safe for Keagan and I to look for supplies.

We'd already ate and we're just waiting for the monsters to fully disappear.

"Keagan can you empty one of the bags? We could use that if we find something we need."

"Sure."

He then walked towards the bags and emptied the smallest one. In the mean time I turned to Kailty to took a look at her leg. I needed to figure out what we needed for her. Don't want to bring things we won't need.

"How's your leg?"

"Still hurts but I think a bit better."

I really hope it heals soon. I want to sleep on a comfortable bed. Or couch. The ground is just... so hard and cold. And I know what you're thinking: but Zack you chose to sleep on the ground so why are you being such a bitch  about it?

Well I like Keagan and I want him to be more comfortable. He hasn't slept on something comfortable for a long time. He deserves it. And I had the perfect spot on the ground. Well the view not the spot itself.

I could look at sleeping Keagan perfectly. No I'm not a creep. He looks to cute to ignore. Sometimes he would pout a little bit. Or smile. One of those small smiles. He's so irresistible.

"Hey. Zack? Helloooo?? Earth to Zack!"

I snapped out of my day dream to glare at the disturber. It was Kaitly. O that's right I was checking her leg.

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"You were smiling like a lovesick idiot. So what were you thinking about?"

"O uh nothing..."

She smirked at me. Damn her. Disturbing my day dream and making a fool of my. In front of Keagan!

"Hey Zack I unpacked the bag and the monsters are gone. Shall we move out?"

I turned to Keagans sexy body and nodded.

"Yeah lets go. Kaitly make sure you're safe. Lock the door and make sure the gun is ready to shot and al. Kay?"

"I will now go."

With that being said we walked out of the door with weapons in our hands. For me that were two knifes and Keagan has baseball bat and knife. So same as yesterday.

I opened the door and looked around. No monsters insight.

"Clear! Let's go. Stay close to buildings."
I whispered.

Keagan only nodded. He needs to talk more.

We found out that the drugstore was only a block away. It's still dangerous though but not to far.

We made it to the store safely. Though I'm not sure about now. The door is open. Thing is it isn't broken so it's probably not a monster. I hope.

"Door's open. So stay alert ok? Stay close to I don't think it's smart to split up now."

And again he only nodded in return.

I opened the door a little bit further and walked inside. The lights were off but since it was daytime there was enough light provided by the sun.

Keagan and I walked down the first isle, no one. The cash registers was safe to. It was a small shop and the only things left were: the storage room, 2 isles at the back and the staff room. We first checked the other isles to make sure the store itself was safe.

If we went into the other rooms we could get locked up or it could be a trap. So we had to make sure.

The isles were safe. Now the other rooms. I nodded my head in the direction of what I believe is the storage room. Keagan nodded and followed.

When we were close we heard a noise coming from the storage room. We both stopped dead in our tracks and focused on the noise.

It sounded like someone or something fell or made something fall. After that it was dead silent again.

What ever was inside they probably knew we were here.

Keagan tapped my shoulder and whispered "let me go first I'll open the door and walk in you stay behind me got it?"

I simply nodded at that. I don't know why he wanted to go in first but I wasn't going to argue now. It'd be to dangerous. We'd get to distracted and draw to much attention. And the thing inside could then either escape or attack us. We could also attract monsters.

Keagan walked in front of me and slowly opened the door.

As soon as he stepped inside someone grabbed him and turned him around with a knife on his throat. Keagan put his hands in the air and dropped his weapons.

"We're not here to fight with you. We need some supplies for my sister, she got hurt by the monsters. Would you please let me go? Again we mean no harm."

It was brave and smart. I don't think I would be able to drop my weapons like that. They'd be my only defense.

Keagan nodded at my weapons as if to drop it to. I shook my head. Nope not gonna do that. Again my only defense. If that thing attacks us I wouldn't be able to protect us. So no not dropping them.

His look hardened and he did it again. I sighed and laid them down on the ground. Don't want to make scene.

"Who are you two?"

It was female.

"My names Zack and the one you're holding is Keagan. Keagans sister got hurt when we fought off some monsters a day ago. We needed some supplies and came here. May I ask who you are?"

"You won't hurt me?"

"We won't."

After that it stayed silent for awhile. Then the mysterious female spoke again.

"How will I know for sure you won't hurt me? I don't know you and I don't trust your words."

For Christ sake. We dropped our weapons! Why does she see us as a threat?

"We dropped our weapons. We wouldn't be able to attack you since you do have weapons. You have the upper hand."

She thought about it for awhile or at least I think she did because after a couple of seconds she let go of Keagan and pushed him forward. After that she stepped into the light.

It was a petite looking woman. She had long black hair and a round face. Cute nose and brown eyes. She was small. Or at least smaller than both me and Keagan. Her hair was tied up and she wore some jeans and a black T-shirt.

"I'm Nora."

The name suited her. Well I guess there's more! More of us.