Abhimanyu- pr we are on leave right???

Nandini- haa Abhi pr vo children's ward ke cancer patients are not taking their medicines. So jana pdega. Zada time nae lgega. Bs medicine dene hai...

Neyonika- acha toh hum sb ek kaam krte hai. Hum barre Karan ke car mey chalte hai. Bacho tum sb ek car lelo aur Nandu Manik tum dono Nandu ke car lejao. Hospital hokr sidha Mandir aajana.

Dhruv- haa yeh sahi raega Aunty.

Nandini- mey ek minute apna purse lekr aae.

Cabir- all the best bhai. Enjoy....(He whispered in Manik's ear).

Manik- saale tere toh...

Before he could do anything Cabir ran from there. While everyone was moving to the cars, Neyonika came to Manik and caressing his face spoke

Neyonika- Mannu baat kr usse. Hum sb ne usse compliment diya lekin vo tera intezaar krrae thi beta.

He held her hand and spoke

Manik- mom aapko kya lgta hai... mey compliment nae dena chahta tha. Did you she how she panicked when everyone was staring at her... isilia mein tb kuch nae bola. You don't worry I'll handle.

She smiled and kissing his forehead left. Soon Nandini came down. She saw Manik waiting for her.

Nandini- emm!!! Manik.... challe??

Manik- yea chalo.

She was about to sit in the car when he held her hand and turned her. She gave him a questioning look. He closed the door and leaned forward. Huskily he spoke

Manik- do you know how beautiful you look. (He put the hair locks behind her ear). How can someone look so ethereal all the time??

Nandini shyly looked down. He leaned forward and raised her chin with his fore finger.

Manik- you look the most gorgeous girl when you blush (he spoke near her ear that his lips brushed her ear).

She was breathing heavily due to his proximity. He bit her earlobe lightly. She moaned his name. He then pulled apart and crossed his arms over his chest. He looked at her face and saw it fully red. He smirked seeing his effect on her. She saw him smirking and not able to take his teasings more she hugged him. He chuckled at her innocence and wrapped his arms around her.

Manik- chale??? Late hogae toh sbke teasings sunne pdenge.

She nodded looking down. He opened the door for her and then moved to the driving seat and started the car.

Nandini- Manik do you know the route to the hospital???

Manik- I know each and every corner of Bangalore. I have been here many times.

He held her hand and enterwinked their hands. She looked at him surprised but did not take her hand back.

Manik- Nandini?? ?

Nandini- ji...

Manik- I hope the decision of marriage is your own... I mean ke tumne kahi yeh decision kisi haste mein yaa mjburi mey toh nae liya.

Nandini- aapko kabhi mere ankhoon mey hichki chahat nazar aae. Jab bhi aap mere carib aate hai I never feel uncomfortable nor do I backed off. You say you can read me like an open book toh phir yeh savaal kyu???