The Girly Type: More Like Rebel!

Start from the beginning

"what?" I asked.

"run. We will give you a head start." Mitsukuni said, putting down his cake, and picking up Usa-chan.

Tamaki had  glomped me, yet again, claiming I was the best daughter a father could ask for. He did realize this was a fake relationship, right? We we're just peers? That right, I didn't friend zone Tamaki Suoh, I Peerzoned him. Mwhahahaha!

That still didn't  help the fact Tamaki promised to never leave my side, and protect me, and give me Earl Grey Tea and cake. Not that I was complaining. But he needed to get off me.

"to late." Mori stated, as the rest shrugged. Except for glasses, he was writing, as per usual.

Tamaki patted my head, standing beside me smiling. "I have a great idea!"

"Oh boy here we go again." The twins sighed, safely pulling me away as Tamaki spun around in circles claiming  his so-called great idea was indeed a great idea.

"Hey, Boss, can we do this after class?", Kaoru pointed to the clock,

"we're going to be late for homeroom." Kyoya sighed, impatiently. Mitsukuni had suddenly thrown all of us out into the hall,

"don't be late! Or... I'll have to punish you all." Mitsukuni looked to me sweetly, "that means no cake."

My heart and life broke into ten million little  pieces, as I sat in utter disbelief that he would threaten me with no cake.

"But Senpai-"  I whined, only to be cut off by Mori,

"Go." He ordered. I felt so betrayed.

"After everything we have been through Mori-Senpai!? That time where you nodded to me when you met me, and the time you handed me a fork!" I recalled the memories that happened yesterday,

"Thats only two memories. Youre basing a relationship off a fork and a nod?" Haruhi pointed out, I nodded.

"I thought we connected through all those times!" I dramatically said, looking off into the distance.

The host clubs reaction? Tamaki clapped.

Hikaru and Kaoru say on the floor behind me, not really sure WHAT WAS going on.

Kyoya still wrote stuff down in that notebook, that I must find out what is inside.

And the others stood, with no expression what so ever.

"this is all your fault!" I jabbed my finger into Glasses' chest, accusingly but lightly.

"my fault?" He pushed up his glasses, it made me so irritated. There comes that eye twitch.

"Gahhhhhh" I stomped angrily to class.

"she reminds me of Hikaru. Expressive." Kaoru used his hands to make jazz hands as he spoke, Hikaru blushed madly,

"We do not act the same!" He pointed to his brother, joining me as we stomped down the hall to class.

Everyone filed into class, as I stood waiting for Kaoru and Hikaru. Haruhi had already gone into the classroom, but come on,  I can't just say "I walked into class and sat down", now, can I? Where's the fun in that?

No, instead I saw cake sitting on the floor on a plate. I walked over. I seemed really  cliche that I followed it, because the plate was moving,  but the strawberries made me mad, and I wanted to stomp on them. .

So, I followed it, into a smaller and separate hallway,

"What are you two up to?" I asked the  culprits behind the cake.

"nothing." They cooed.

"okay." I said, sitting down and eating the cake with the fork they provided, I  stared at the strawberry.

"what? You don't like the berries?" Kaoru asked me.

"Not a fan. I want to squash it." I stood up, placing the innocent strawberry on the floor, "it must pay for it's crimes." I  explained, I lifted my foot up, but put it down a few minutes, "I can't kill something innocent." I sat down, pushing the strawberries on the other side of the plate.

"... Ugh... Okay?" Hikaru looked to Kaoru who shrugged,

"not everyone likes berries" they said in sync, eating my left over strawberries.

When I finished Hikaru helped me off the ground, then stuck his hands into his pockets.

"Lets go." Kaoru motioned for me and Hikaru. We snuck to the door and out, down the stairs and into a limo.

"where are we going?!" I asked, excitedly.

"to a magical place." Kaoru responded.

Hikaru and I high-fived, "DISNEYLAND?! FINALLY!" We cheered.

"no, not there. That's planned for next year." I sighed at Kaoru's correction, it was worth a shot.

"then where?" I asked.

"we are going.... To.... The park!"

"park?" I repeated.

"Yay, take us to a commoner's park!"

"you mean Amusement park?" I asked,

"Yep! We'll pay for everything, just show us the way!" Kaoru clapped happily.

Kaoru thought for a second, "wait... aren't we skipping school?"

We all paused.

Then shrugged, "eh, lets try again tomorrow."

And so.... off the the park we went! What could possibly go wrong?

,------,

Lots of thing, Hannah! Mwhahaha! Another chappy done Yay! I feel so accomplished. If that makes any sense. Heehee hope you enjoyed, next chappy preview:

the host club realized The twins and Hannah are missing!

Kaoru, Hikaru and Hannah  experience their first food eating contest... The winner...?

There is a rescue mission!

and someone gets kidnapped!

Not necessarily in that order!

Vote, comment, follow! Thanks!!