What every man wants

(Author's pov)

Beam walked closer to Forth, without breaking his gaze on his husband's eyes. Water reached his waist and it hadn't touched his torso. His milky white skin is shining in the dim light of the bathing house.

Forth didn't blink. His gaze was still fixed on Beam's. Lust was filling his eyes and mind.

Beam felt naked under his husband's intense gaze. It's true that he already was. But he would have felt the same even if he wore three layers of clothes.

Forth was fucking his wife shamelessly in his mind. And he would do the same in real.

Beam traced his fingers on  Forth's face, neck, chest and abs. He felt ecstatic at when his fingers touched Forth's tanned skin. He wanted more. Much more of Forth, his King, his husband, his mate.

He pressed his body against Forth's. Forth abs touched his toned torso. His hands roamed greedily on Forth's body, feeling the every inch of his body his first could reach. Possessiveness clouded his mind. Forth was his.
His husband, his mate.

Eyes closed, he trailed his soft lips on Forth's neck.

Forth closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of Beam's lips on his skin.

Forth suddenly pulled Beam towards him and clashed their lips together, his arms snaked  around Beam's slim waist. He fitted perfectly in his arms like he was made for him. Just for him.

Forth sucked his wife's lips as if to drain all the sweetness from it.
Beam raked his fingers on Forth's
wet hair moaning into his mouth. Forth pushed him to the edge of the pool and pressed him against the stone wall trapping him between his arms.
He pulled back and take a look at Beam; how his milky white chest goes up an down due to heavy breathing, how he unconsciously liking his sultry lips, how he looks at him with dreamy eyes.
He leaned down again and traced his tip of the on his neck, breathing in his sweet, Heavenly smell.
Beam moved his face towards him to capture his lips. Forth moved away and kissed his earlobe. He whispered in his husky voice.

"Do you know what every man want to do?"

Beam heard him. But he was far too drowned in lust to reply.

Forth continued. "Every man want to fuck a 'Queen'. And that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna fuck you so bad" he hissed.

"Not my mate. Not my wife. I'm gonna fuck my 'Queen'!"

*************************

A/N

I'm waiting for ur comments.

But every time a reader comment that this chapter is short, I'm gonna postpone my update by a day. Bcz I already know it's short.

So please vote and comment.

Stay sweet
Stay awesome

Love you all Sooooooo much 😘😘😘

P. S

Writing Smut is so tiring 😞😞