Testing my patience

(Forth)

It was after midnight when I arrived north wing;
accompanied by Ming, one of the few that is allowed to enter north wing.

I appointed 50 well trained men to guard the North wing. But only my five generals and Beam's personal maids are allowed to enter the North wing.

When I arrived North wing, there were lot in my mind.
Even though it's a tradition to mate the bride in wedding night, I wanted to postpone it regarding Beam's condition.

When I left the room, he looked exhausted. And weak from the bite.

Ming stopped at the door to my chamber. He bowed me waiting for my orders for tomorrow.

"Prepare for tomorrow's training. And take care of the guests. Make sure they are given everything they needed; specially phoenixes" I said. "It's not good to anger in laws. Isn't it?"

*******

When I entered the room, I saw the silk curtains around bed are put down.

I slowly took off my jewellery, and my hanfu. I even removed my white shirt and went to the bed wearing my white cotton pants.

I slowly opened the curtains and saw, my wife laying on bed.

He was fast asleep. His white silk kimono robe disheveled, revealing his milky white chest and thighs.

I found myself gulping unknowingly. It took all my strength to stop myself from ripping those clothes and feeling his body underneath.

I sat down on bed and gently caressed his cheek with my fingers. Never have I ever touched something so soft.

He whimpered and leaned to my touch.
So cute!

I chuckled.
Why are you always testing my patience Beam?