Ceremony part 1

(Forth)

Singto was given all the responsibilities regarding the ceremony, as I didn't had time to organise anything.

The ceremony was organized to be held outside, according to the tradition.

Emperor's wedding ceremony is to be held outside, under full moon, and with the bless of Luna, the holy goddess of wolves.

Now I'm looking at the make sh wooden stage in the garden from my window.  In one side of the path to stage, there were invited guests, princesses, princes, dukes and nobles.

The other sides commanders and captains of my army.

It took only one hour for me to dress, with the help of male servants. I was wearing a black hanfu and silver jewelleries. I had my imperial ring with me.

 I had my imperial ring with me

The moon was now placed right above the castle

The door opened and Ming walked in. "It's time your Highness"

****

(Beam)

I can't bear this stuff on my body.  I had trouble walking even though my mother and Lizza were grabbing my arms from each side, helping me walk.

"Are we there yet?"

My mom gave me an unimpressed look. "Honey we are barely ten feet away from your room!"

After it took more than a eternity we arrived the garden.
It was such a beautiful scenery, trees were decorated with lamp that gave away a  faint light.

Then we arrived in front of the path to stage.

My mother took my hand. "From here you have to go to stage alone. There are three steps to climb and try not to strip"

"In my veins, run the blood of a phoenix. And I will stand tall and keep my head high no matter what happens'

She smiled at me. "That's my boy"

*****
(Forth)

I was nervous. I know I shouldn't be. But I can't help being anxious.

Even though my first intention was to avenge my father; it changed when I saw him in carriage. He looked like he needed to be protected and cherished.

And I needed a proper mate. So I wanted him to be happy and comfortable in this marriage. I'm confused but I want to try my best to make it happen.

A moment after I stood on stage, a guard announced the arrival of my bride.

He was shining, clad in gold jewellery and pure white dress.
I couldn't see an inch of him every part of him has been covered by a cloth.

His coronet and hanfu looked heavy, but he walked towards the stage; slowly and calmly; keeping his head straight and eyes down.

****
(Beam)

As I walked towards  stage, I could feel the intense gaze of Emperor on me.

He was wearing a black hanfu and the imperial crown.

I'm glad I could reach the stage without tripping.

As soon as I stood on stage beside Emperor, the priest put my hand on the top of Emperor's and put a gold cloth I've our hands.

After reading prayers for about half an hour, he removed cloth and turned to emperor.

"Now you may remove the veil of bride"

My heart was beating like crazy when Emperor undid pins and removed the veil.

***

(Forth)

Just after I removed the veil I had to fight the urge to put it on him again, because no one beside the Emperor himself should be fortunate enough to see that beauty.

*****
Guys!
This if the first part
Please vote and comment