Yi Lin, however, looked at her in confusion, "What person? Eldest young miss, this servant's stomach was not feeling well. Just now I went to the latrine! Why would there be a person following this servant?" Saying this, she winked to Chen Yu.

Chen Yu immediately understood and backtracked, saying: "It's nothing. I misspoke. I wanted to ask if your stomach was feeling better."

Yi Lin bowed, "Many thanks young miss for the concern. This servant is much better."

"Then come with me for a trip over to Shu Ya courtyard." Taking a step, she headed towards the exit of the courtyard, "Just now, fourth sister's hand slipped and smashed my vase. She then carelessly cut her own face. I truly feel apologetic. Although it is not my fault, she was hurt in my room. It would be best if I went to acknowledge my mistakes to grandmother."

The two servants looked at each other and nodded, with Xing'er saying: "Fourth young miss is truly too careless. This servant personally saw her breaking eldest young miss' vase. Sister Yi Lin also saw it, right?"

At the beginning, Yi Lin did not know why Xing'er would be following Chen Yu, but now that she heard this, she understood. She was clearly a witness.

Thus she nodded, "You are right. I also saw it. In a while, we need to tell elder madam about it clearly."

The three moved quickly, rushing straight for Shu Ya courtyard. Just as they entered the courtyard, they heard a cry from a long distance away. It sounded miserable as though a relative had died, and the cries were practically wailing.

Chen Yu could not help but frown. Feng Fen Dai rushing here was truly a good plan.

Seeing that Chen Yu had come, one of Shu Ya courtyard's servants quickly went over and said in a lively manner: "Fourth young miss ran inside crying, saying that eldest young miss cut her face."

"Eldest young miss, quickly go in and take a look. She is presently in elder madam's bedroom."

Chen Yu nodded, "I will go in immediately, but how can fourth sister say that I cut her? She clearly cut herself when she fell!"

How could this servant know the truth. She only knew that the few young misses of the manor spent each day fighting. Fighting openly and secretly, perhaps there was another mess.

Feng Chen Yu brought the two servants and quickly entered the matriarch's bedroom. The closer they got, the louder the cries became. When they entered the bedroom, they heard Fen Dai's voice "Although granddaughter is a bit willful, and perhaps I said some things that may have offended eldest sister, they should not be worthy of the death penalty! Eldest sister wanted to kill me today, and that scared me to death. Grandmother, if granddaughter ran away any slower, I would have lost my life!"

At this time, the matriarch was seated cross-legged on her bed. Her head ached from Fen Dai's cries. She already had trouble sleeping the previous night, so she wanted to catch up on some sleep. She had even put off the routine paying of respects, but she did not think that this girl would still come knocking.

"How could your eldest sister kill you?" The matriarch truly did not dare believe Fen Dai.

Fen Dai pointed at the wound on her face as evidence: "Grandmother! Look at Fen Dai's injury! This was caused by eldest sister using a knife! If it were not for Fen Dai running quickly, her knife would have stabbed into my belly!"

Chen Yu was speechless from listening. This Feng Fen Dai was a little too good at lying. Where did a knife come from? When did she have a knife?

Yi Lin, however, laughed and quietly reminded her: "Fourth young miss has blocked off her own path of retreat. She has no witness nor material evidence. This can not be blamed on us."

Chen Yu really wanted to ask where Pei'er had gone, but she knew that this was not the time for that question. She could only endure and take a few steps forward. Blinking a few times, she managed to squeeze out a couple tears "Fourth sister, how can you frame your sister like this? When did elder sister use a knife!"

Seeing Chen Yu arrive, the matriarch quickly said: "You came at just the right time. Quickly come tell me, what exactly happened?"

"Grandmother, save me!" Upon seeing Chen Yu, Fen Dai immediately stood up and tried to jump into the matriarch's bed.

Granny Zhao quickly stopped her: "Fourth young miss, you absolutely must not! Elder madam's illness has not completely healed and can not endure being rushed at!"

"But eldest sister wants to kill me! Grandmother, quickly save me! Fen Dai does not want to die!" Saying this, she began crying and screaming once more.

The matriarch looked at the blood that began flowing because of her cries. More and more came out, and it even reached her neck. She nearly called for a doctor out of fear, but at this time, she heard a scream even more extraordinary than Fen Dai's "My daughter! If you died, how should I live on!"