Master Has Returned to the Manor

Yi Lin covered her mouth out of fear: "Eldest young miss, calm down a little! You absolutely must not say such things! Now that madam is no longer alive if something were to happen to the Chen family, who is there left for eldest young miss hope to rely on?"

"What hopes do I have left?" Feng Chen Yu pointed to her own forehead, "I now have this sort of damned appearance. No matter how much money the Chen family has, can it be traded for a piece of flesh?"

"Young miss must not place the fault with the Chen family. No matter how well that beast was tamed, it is still just a beast. If third master knew that you were in the carriage, he definitely would not have let it out!"

"Right!" Feng Chen Yu fiercely gritted her teeth, as she was practically able to shoot fire from her eyes, "It's all because of Feng Yu Heng! She was always an enemy, and she should never have been kept at home!"

"Young miss, we need to come up with a plan." Yi Lin consoled her while beginning to think: "Second young miss came to power relying on his Highness the ninth prince, but she lost power because of the Yao family and because..." Yi Lin's eyes lit up, "Does young miss remember why master chose to raise our madam to the head wife position over all the other concubines in the manor?"

Feng Chen Yu frowned, "What are you doing mentioning something from so long ago? The Chen family and the Feng family are from the same hometown. When father was preparing for the imperial exam, grandmother was being pushed out in the old home and was taken care of by mother. Based on these deeds, the position of head wife was given to mother."

"Oh my dear young miss!" Yi Lin was in a rush and sat next to her, earnestly saying: "What sort of time is it now? Don't keep thinking on such a shallow level and think more carefully!"

"More carefully... You're saying that father did it for the Chen family's money?"

Yi Lin nodded, "But this is just one aspect. There is another reason. At that time, Taoist Zi Yang had resolutely said that you have the aspect of the phoenix and pointed to second young miss and said that she is the star of disaster. Only this was what caused master to chase them from the manor. If it were not for Taoist Zi Yang, how could master do such a cruel thing."

Chen Yu understood, "You mean to say that the thing my father holds most dear is the aspect of the phoenix?"

"Yes." Yi Lin saw that she finally understood and was finally able to let out a sigh of relief. The eldest young miss was born beautiful, but she was a little mentally slow. "That is to say, young miss, you do not need to rely on just your appearance. You still have the aspect of the phoenix!"

"Aspect of the pheonix?" Feng Chen Yu practically wanted to laugh, "Yi Lin, you have been with me so many years, and you have also taken care of mother. The matters related to the Chen family have been taken care of by you and Yi Yue. The situation behind the aspect of the phoenix is something you should understand better than anyone else."

What aspect of the phoenix? That was nothing more than a lie created by the Chen family, so Chen shi could be promoted to the position of head wife and ensure that her beautiful appearance was not wasted.

"But master and elder madam still believe it after so many years!"

"Father believes it." Chen Yu corrected her, "Although grandmother does believe it, she has always been lukewarm towards me. Once she runs into trouble, she turns around. Just looking at her attitude after Feng Yu Heng returned to the capital should make it clear."

"The one who makes the final decision in the manor is still master." Yi Lin consoled her, "To say something very disrespectful, how many more years will elder madam live for? Also, young miss should think about it, the matter of you having the aspect of the phoenix is something that is not just known within the Feng family and Chen family. Over the past few years, it has been spread throughout the capital. Regardless of why the eldest prince treats you well, he can currently be considered a mountain that you can lean on, and he is one that we can not let go of so easily. Also..." She thought a little more and was at a bit of a loss.