Take a Couple Leisurely Steps

The person that had been smiling immediately stopped. Xuan Tian Ming saw that her complexion was a little pale, causing him to think that something was wrong. This girl always had accurate premonitions. Could it be that she has noticed that something had gone wrong?

He thought a little longer. That was not right, if something had happened, the first to find out should have been him. There was no reason for his intuition to fall behind her.

Xuan Tian Ming reached out and pulled the small girl in front of him. Feng Yu Heng was startled for a moment, causing him to become confused, "Why are you suddenly unable to walk? Have your feet gone numb?"

"No, they aren't numb."

"If they aren't numb, keep going!"

"Legs, legs are numb." Feng Yu Heng could feel the cold sweat pouring out. She felt that it was not her legs or feet that had gone numb. Right now, it was her mouth that was a little numb, as she was unable to speak clearly. "That uh, can you go in on your own? I suddenly remembered something that I must remind the blacksmiths. I need to go back." Saying this, she began to leave.

"Come back here!" A certain person exploded, grabbing her arm and pulling her back, "Everything that needs explaining, I have already explained. I am certain that the matter of creating slag and removing it has already been explained sufficiently clearly. There was nothing that was forgotten. No matter what matters you have, you must sleep first before we can talk about anything else." He moved his wheelchair with one arm while pulling on Feng Yu Heng with the other, "Come, sleep with this prince."

She became frantic and desperately tugged at her sleeves, "I will not! I don't want to sleep with you. Even if I am to sleep, I will sleep on my own!"

Xuan Tian Ming was especially confused over why this girl was causing a fuss. The soldiers standing on guard to the side were unable to restrain their smiles, and he felt that he had to show some manliness otherwise what face would he have left?

Thus a certain person acted forcefully and simply used some strength and pulled the struggling girl into his lap.

Feng Yu Heng sat straight on his legs and even accidentally sat on Xuan Tian Ming's hand. Her mind exploded with a "boom," as she thought to herself that this was bad. But before she could react, she heard Xuan Tian Ming let out an "eh" sound then pull out his hand. Taking a look, he could not help but be extremely surprised, "You were hurt?"

He looked blankly at the blood on his hand and finally lost all interest in fooling around. Grabbing the girl in his lap, he anxiously asked: "What happened? When did you get hurt? Why did you not tell me?"

Feng Yu Heng had the heart to die. Her small face turned bright, bright red, and she was unable to raise her head.

Xuan Tian Ming became frantic, "Look at me!"

"I will not." She lowered her head even more.

"Someone!" He loudly shouted, "Go call a medical officer!"

"Ah!" Feng Yu Heng immediately collapsed and covered Xuan Tian Ming's mouth. "No need to call one, no need to call one! What the fuck are you calling a medical officer for, I am a doctor, so why call a medical officer! No need, no need."

He angrily pulled her small hand away, "Then tell me, how exactly did you get hurt?"

"I..." She looked at Xuan Tian Ming then looked at the panicking soldiers that were nearby. She wanted to cry, but there were no tears. "Let's go into the room first. Let's talk after entering." This time, she was the one to talk about going in because she felt that she would no longer have the face to see people if these soldiers continued to watch.