Princes Also Gossip

Granny Zhao could never have thought that she would see the Bu matriarch exit the palace. She was even chatting and laughing with someone. She even received the courtesy of a managing palace maid.

The Bu family... was it not almost completely ruined? Head imperial concubine Bu had died, and Bu Ni Shang had been sent to live in a nunnery. How was it that the Bu matriarch could still live so comfortably?

She was unable to figure it out for a long time. After watching the Bu matriarch get in her carriage and depart, only then did she walk towards Xiang Rong.

Xiang Rong also saw the Bu matriarch, and her already nervous heart became a little bit more nervous.

Xuan Tian Hua was at her side, but he stood by with his hands behind his back. It was a cold day, and he did not even have a cloak on, yet he did not appear to be cold in the slightest. Granny Zhao went forward and called out at first: "Third young miss." She then knelt on the ground and said to Xuan Tian Hua: "This old servant greets your Highness Prince Chun. Long live your Highness."

Xuan Tian Hua raised his hand, saying: "Please rise."

Xiang Rong went forward and helped granny Zhao up, saying: "Grandmother is worrying, right? His Highness and I have been waiting here the entire time, but second sister has not come out."

Granny Zhao sighed, saying: "Elder madam did not even eat dinner, as she was worried about what was happening over here."

Xuan Tian Hua looked at the two and helplessly said: "How about I bring you two into the palace. Continuing to wait here..." He said this while looking at Xiang Rong's hands, which had turned red from the cold, "You will freeze out here."

"Can we enter the palace?" The old granny became nervous for no apparent reason. She had entered the palace before with the matriarch, but it had always been for a banquet. Today would be different.

Xuan Tian Hua nodded, "Coming with me, you naturally can."

Xiang Rong, however, did not agree: "We can not cause too much trouble for your Highness. It will be fine if we just wait outside the palace. It is cold outside, so it would be better if you did not accompany Xiang Rong in waiting. Now that granny Zhao has come, we can stay here and wait."

Xuan Tian Hua did not respond to that, instead he pointed in the direction of the palace gates "Nobody needs to continue to wait. They've come out."

The two looked in the direction he pointed, and sure enough, they saw Feng Yu Heng pushing Xuan Tian Ming towards the palace gates. Between the two, one wore white and the other wore purple. Walking in the snow, it was very beautiful.

Xiang Rong looked at the two and subconsciously muttered: "It seems that nothing should have happened, right?"

Xuan Tian Hua once again laughed, "I told you that you should have faith in her." After saying this, he went forward to receive them.

"Seventh brother." Feng Yu Heng called out to him from quite a distance, "How come you're here?" Looking behind him, she saw Xiang Rong, whose small face had turned bright red from the cold. She also saw granny Zhao, whose face was filled with worry.

Xuan Tian Ming sat in the wheelchair and gave her an explanation: "It seems that your third sister went to find seventh bro, and the granny was sent by the elder madam."

At this time, Xuan Tian Hua reached their side and nodded, saying: "Ming'er guessed correctly."

Xiang Rong and granny Zhao rushed forward, the two hurrying to salute Xuan Tian Ming. When they stood up, both of them went forward and asked: "Second young miss, nothing happened to you, right? Second sister, did his Majesty punish you?"