Chapter 20: Complete

Sasuke narrowed his eyes as he looked on at the missing nins that was operating from below. Currently right now he was inside a warehouse in the shadows as he looked on.

He mentally sneered as he looked on how the missing nins treats the other females. Guh, all of them are a disgrace for being a shinobi.

But he's not here to give off enough insults and curses that he already did but to do his mission and be done with it.

Kill Gio Gatō.

>>Somewhere Else<<

"Tch, So what are we going to do now? I for one won't just let our senseis do the mission all alone ttebane!"

"Well that's the thing, we dont know what we're gonna do."

Minato frowned, "Well all of you did remember what tou-san said, we should try and evacuate the village since the missing nins are going an all out war."

Hiashi huffed, "Well then, I suppose we could just track the missing nins that are going at the center of the village."

Mikoto rose a brow, "And how are we going to do that?"

Minato though for a moment and remembered something, "Well, Sasuke-sense taught us all about tracking. He taught both Hiashi and Fugaku how to properly use their keka genkai while he taught me all about chakra sensor."

Hina blinked, "That's also the same for us, Naru-sensei taught both me and Mikoto how to track using our eyes since she's had experience with them saying that he once had a Hyuuga friend."

Mikoto nodded, "And also the fact that Naru-sensei had an Uchiha husband so she knows what she's doing and since Kushina is an Uzumaki, both of them already knows how to use their chakra as a sensor."

Fugaku nodded at their explanations, "Then it will be easier, all of us need to group into three."

"Well it will be much more easier if the two Uchihas and Hyuugas group with each other while me and Minato will be the other group."

Both Fugaku and Hiashi scowls not wanting to be with each other making Minato sigh.

"Okay fine, Fugaku you take Mikoto while Hiashi you take Hina. Is that much better?"

"Hn."

Kushina rolled her eyes, "Whatever, now lets go!!"

Minato didn't have time to respond as the red head had suddenly yanked him and used both of their chakra to jump through the trees searching for incoming missing nins.

Mikoto shook her head and turned to the scowling Fugaku, "Well let's go."

Fugaku nodded as both him and Mikoto took the opposite direction as the other two Hyuugas took the other one.

>>Time Skip<<

"Shinobi-san."

Sasuke stared emotionless in front of him as he studied two masked nins.

'Their chakra......... They must be Haku's parents.'

Sasuke mused, if he kill both of them down right now, then it might turn to a time paradox, but seeing that both him and Naru already made many changes and the fact that he doesn't care right now, maybe he might kill the two.

"Kill Gatō."

Sasuke's mind went to a halt as his eyes gleamed in surprise until it faded away just before the two could see it.

"And why?"

He'll humor them for a bit and might get a lot more information than he already have.