"Oh. I'm not sure. I haven't told my dad about you since, well your reputation and all. And I don't want him to freak out. No offense! I'd love to meet your dad but going to a boys house is something I've never done and I don't think my dad would approve...." I feel bad and see the disappointment on his face.

"It's ok. I understand. I am the bad boy and you are a good girl. Any dad would freak out if they found their daughter was with someone like me." He says sadly and I sense anger in him.

"Natsu. I still want to be with you. I just don't know about going to your house. Wait! Maybe I can go for a little bit because you have something you need help with? Like homework or something. Then I could go for at least a few minutes. Would that be ok?" I ask excitedly

"Yeah. Whatever you think he would be cool with. I get a ride home after school. Do you need a ride?"

"Actually no. I get a ride home to. Just give me your address and I'll give it to my driver and head over there after school." I tell him and he nods and writes down his address and gives it to me. I look at it in shock and look at him and he looks puzzled. "Natsu. We live on the same street!" I squeak and he looks wide eyed.

"We do?!" He whisper yells and I nod

"Yes! You live I'm guessing only a few houses down. This will be easier than I thought!" I squeak and jump up and down.

"Please don't do that." He grumbles through clenched teeth

"Why? I'm just excited." I smile but he's still clenching his jaw

"I'll tell you one day..." he says and takes a deep breath.

The bell rings and he motions for me to go ahead and enter and I do. I feel him touch my hair and I smile. I don't know why I like the feeling so much but I do and I don't want him to stop. Actually, I think I'll ask to touch his hair at lunch. I sit down and just enjoy the feeling of him playing with my hair.

Class soon starts and I notice how Natsu hates when he has to let go of my hair. I can't help but smile every time I hear a soft growl when he has to let go. When class ends I turn and look at him and smile and see him smile back. I love that smile. Why?

"I'll see you at lunch? Oh is it ok if Levy hangs around with us sometimes? She's nervous around you and I don't want her to be. Your both my friends." I tell him and he's still smiling.

"Sure. If she's your friend then she's welcome around me." He says still smiling.

"Thanks Natsu. I'll see you at lunch. Levy is in my class before lunch so I'll be walking in with her. Bye!" I say happily and walk out of class.

Time skip
It's almost lunch time. The bell will ring any second. I didn't get to talk to Levy before class so I'm going to tell her after. Finally the bell rings and I look at Levy.

"Levy we can have lunch together again and we can be with Natsu. He said he doesn't mind." I tell her as we gather our stuff

"Lucy. You know who he is right?" She asks nervously

"He told me he's known as the bad boy of school. That doesn't bother me." I tell her as we walk out of class. "He offered to be my big brother and protect me and he has. I trust him levy. He won't hurt me." I tell her with a smile and she sighs sadly. Why?

We walk into the cafeteria and I see Natsu's leaning on the wall again. He sees me and smiles and I smile back as me and levy walk to get in line for lunch. I'm standing there talking to Levy when I feel a hand on my hip making me squeak loudly. I turn and see some guy I've never seen before and he has a smile on his face. I start shaking because he's making me nervous and before I know it I see the guy get punched in the face and he's down on the floor.