START

I fixed my gaze on his frail physique. His ripped garments, scars, and scratches on his skin, all striving for survival. I couldn't save him because I was too late; I couldn't reach him in time. I couldn't save Tsubasa, for example. After everything he had done to protect me, I couldn't defend him.

What happened to our relationship that fate decided to ruin? Nothing was wrong with us. Was it a sin to fall in love with him? To accept his evil past and accept his darkness? To gaze up at the stars at night, pondering our future? It was all for naught. We forced it to happen since we were never intended to be together. Until the day we meet again, I'll always love him.

~~~~~~~~~

My name is Celia Hanajima. My life was turned upside down when the love of my life was snatched away from me when I was seventeen years old. Our history wasn't ideal, but I loved him, and it all began with a sad memory. Before him, I was madly in love with Tsubasa Otori, so I didn't imagine we'd be together.

When I moved to Bey City, I was sixteen years old. On my travels, I met Tsubasa Otori, and our beys were similar, so we became companions. Aquila is his earth eagle, and Altair is my fire eagle. We were an unstoppable duo when we battled bladers together. Along the way, we ran upon Gingka Hagane and his pals. When Tsubasa and I began dating, things were different. Both of us grew closer, and the emotion was reciprocated. As soon as we entered the dark nebula, everything changed. It was governed by Doji, a shadowy and nasty figure who had servants and minions. We enrolled as spies to report to the WBBA as secret agents. I met Ryuga Kishatu, the man I fell in love with, but not till later.

In front of Doji, Tsubasa and I stood. We had infiltrated the dark nebula, but we were quickly discovered, which was exactly what we had hoped for. He gave us a creepy smile as he drank orange juice that was most likely laced with booze.

"Well if it isn't Tsubasa, what brings you here?"

Tsubasa glances at me and nods, and he smirks.

"We'd like to be a part of the dark nebula."

Doji smiles when he sees us. "What gives you the impression that I'll give you a job? Apart from you, who's the girl? Is she yours?"

"Yes, but that isn't the point. We heard you were seeking for strong bladers, and based on the results of the survival fight tournaments, we destroyed the majority of your miserable and weak minions. What do we have to lose now?" With my hands on my hips, I say.

Doji chuckles again. "Oh, you two, I recall. Isn't this the eagle-duo?"

Tsubasa cracks a witty remark. "That's right, that's us."

"I will not allow it."

"And why is that?"

"What brought you here in the first place?"

"Are you aware of what's going on in the news? We'd like to join because we've heard you're looking for more powerful bladers. For everyone involved, this is a win-win situation."

"Doji, get up! Allow them to join! I'm sick of fighting weak people; perhaps I can fight them as well to see if they're deserving?" A young child with golden hair enters, energetic and shite-faced.

"Yuu, that's ok. I will let you two join if you two can defeat all of my bladers, including Yuu."

"What exactly is this person? Are you going to have us fight a child? You're a scumbag, to say the least." Yuu becomes enraged as I speak.

"I'm not a youngster! I have fourteen years on this planet."

Suddenly, Tsubasa and I had defeated all of the bladers and had joined the dark nebula. Although we were granted two different rooms, we elected to share one. That evening, I went into his room. With a book in hand, he sat on his bed.

"Is Ryuga nowhere to be found?" He only shook his head when I asked.

"He has yet to make an appearance. What's the matter, you're unable to sleep?"

I sat next to him, shaking my head. I snuggle onto his chest as he immediately wraps his arms around me.

"Do you believe we'll be able to figure out what he's keeping hidden?" Tsubasa sighs as I inquire.

"That's my hope. All I ask is that you exercise extreme caution. I don't want to see you get hurt, never be alone with Doji and definitely Ryuga."

"Come on, you know what I mean. I'm sure you're aware that I'm capable of more. I'm not going to let them get in the way of us!"

When I kissed his cheeks, he laughed and drew me in closer. He holds me till I fall asleep, but I had no idea there was someone in the dark observing us.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! So I've always written stories for my top pair in Beyblade which was my OC and Kyoya. I have another OC who y'all met above. She was originally supposed to stay with Tsubasa, but along the way I changed the story and in came Ryuga. I'm making these short so I can put out more chapters.