Chapter 4: Picture

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Gomenasai, I actually have an exam this week so I can't really much update that often but now here it is.

Hope all of you like it.

(*)*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()

"Okay class, all of you please sit down. Good, now today we are learning all about some clans known throughout the Elemental Nations"

The sensei, Takamatsu, started writing at the black board and wrote Senju, Uchiha, Hyuuga, Inuzuka, Aburame, Nara, and Yamanaka. He faced the class and kept but feel a little bit annoyed, some other students were either sleeping(namely the infamous Nara they have in class), dozing, staring outside, talking, and even some were playing at the back. Some handful of girls and boys were only listening which he can only count on his fingers.

"SIT DOWN YOU BRATS!!!"

A lot of shuffle and creaks were heard and the students were now secured and back at their seat. Takamatsu nodded ,approved, and now started explaining all the important parts of the clans while the students started to doze off.................... again.

Now when Takamatsu was now on the part of the Senju and Uchiha clan, "Okay class, I know that all of you know two of this clans. Now both the Senju and Uchiha clans were known to have created Konoha, but it left the part of another clan helping the creation."

Now this is where all of the class started to get interested. They haven't heard about another clan helped building Konoha, or maybe they haven't learn anything................. maybe its the latter.

Takamatsu turned his back to them and started writing on the board, when he faced back again the students now saw the writing which it red 'Uzumaki'.

Everyone turned to Kushina who have a big question mark top of her head and tilt her head side ward when she saw all of the stares of everyone. "What?"

Minato hurriedly turned his attention somewhere else somehow flustered when he looked at Kushina but he can't pinpoint it out. And apparently someone saw him which got a glint and an evil smirk, 'It seems I have to play matchmaker'.

"Like Kushina. She is am Uzumaki and all of them are known for their large chakra system, stamina, and their knack in sealing (fuinjutsu). And also one of their greatest keka genkai, the chakra chains or the Adamantime (A/N:Correct me if I'm wrong)  Chains which can be used to restrain one of the legendary tailed beast (Kuruma sneezes inside Naru's mindscape, "Someone must be talking about, I, The Kyubi No Yoko-" "Yeah yeah, Kuruma your the greatest*sarcasm* "Why you-!) and because of their humongous chakra, they can do this with ease."

~Time Skip~

The bell rings, "And everyone please don't forget we have a test tomorrow!!!"

"Hai sensei!!"

"Yeah yeah whatever old geezer!!"

"Hahahaha sure sensei!!"

Minato laughed as he ran out the room hearing the angry shouting of his sensei. He excitedly ran outside eager to see his mother again.

When he was now outside the Academy, there he saw his mother talking to the other women who he identified as the mother of his clan classmates. He didn't notice that Fugaku, Hiashi, Hizashi, Shikaku, Inoichi, Chouza, and Shibi walked to his side and also observing their mothers.

"You totally look pretty Narumi-chan."

"I agree, your hair is also divine" (A/N: For some odd reason, I kinda remembered someone)

"Thank you very much."

"You also look young. Tell me Narumi-chan, how old are you?"

They saw as the blonde woman, the others immediately saw her as Minato's mother, blinked. "Ah, I'm actually 31."

"EH?!!!"

"But how come? You look too young."

"I actually agree."

"Ah....... how do I explain this.......... I was experimenting some seals...... and it malfunctioned making my physical figure 5 years younger."

"Oh I see. But your so lucky!"

"Troublesome, of course woman can be so loud." The other kids looked at the side and saw Shukaku using his pinky finger and cleaning his ears. Of course it came from a Nara, typical.

Narumi smiled and looked at the side to see Minato and the others watching them. She beamed, "Mina-chan! I didn't see you there."

Immediately the other women also looked at the side and saw their respective sons.

~Time Skip~

Both Minato and Narumi were eating the tomato soup Narumi cooked which gave her a sense of nostalgia. How odd, even now that Sasuke is dead, she kept on making tomato soup, its his favorite food anyway.

Minato, seeing the faraway look of his mother. "M-mom, are you alright?"

Narumi blinked and looked up seeing the azure eyes of her son filled either concern and worry. She gave a reassuring smile, "Its nothing Mina-chan, just remembering something."

Minati blinked, "I-is it okay if I-I asked about it Mom?"

Narumi gave a sad smile, "Did you know, the food were eating right now, is the favorite food of your dad?"

Minato's eyes widen. This was one for the rare times where he can get to know his dad more. Ever since the time his mom told him about his dad, and had concluded that he may be dead, he got curiouser and sometimes ask his mom about him, sometimes she answers and sometimes she doesn't.

Narumi smiled sadly at the look of her son. "You want me to show you how he looks like?"

Minato nodded frantically as he saw Narumi laugh, stood up, walked up to her room, walked down clutching a photo. She sits at her chair and shows Minati a photo which made his mouth to hitch. The picture, (Its the picture on the top) shows a man, probably in her early twenties, who have raven hair, pale skin, and onyx eyes. He can't help but compare himself to him, they actually looked identical if you squint your eyes. (A/N: Actually to me, both Sasuke and Minato looked alike so..... yeah)

"I-is he-"

"An Uchiha?"

"Y-yeah."

Narumi smiled, "He is, a brave one too. No one won't be able to recognize him here in Konoha."

"Why?"

"He was not born here."

"What do you mean?"

Narumi pursed her lips, "I'll tell you about that story next time-" looked at the clock- "Its getting late also, and you have your Academy tomorrow."

Minato mutely nodded as he puts his plate at the sink and pecked his mom's cheeks. "Oyasuminasai mom."

"Oyasuminasai Mina-chan."

<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<|

Oyasuminasai- Good night

So I'm late in updating. GOMENASAI!!!

I had an exam and task to do in school and SO MUCH SHIT OF THINGS TO DO!!!

So I'm very sorry if you wait this long. I'll try and update much more faster next time guys.

So please don't forget to vote~

Ja ne~