Ch.28

Bendy POV

Not to long after Jamie soon got married too. We sat in our seats listening them say their vows. It was so heartwarming to listen about how much they loved each other. It honestly brought tears to my eyes. After their vows they kissed for confirmation that they were now husband and wife. We all stood up cheering loudly for the new couple. Cuphead had more tears streaming down his face then me. I gave him a hug which he returned as we watched those two walk down the aisle together. At the dinner party Cup had to go up and speak.

"Hello everyone, thanks to all of you who showed up to support these two newly weds. Now I am not much of a speaker, but let me just say this sure as hell ain't easy." Everyone laughed knowing what he meant.

"Except I am proud to see how grown up my daughter is. Having you to grow up to be such a beautiful young woman who now has a nice young man to be with forever. I remember the times you used to hate boys and look at you now." He chuckled as Jamie blushed with slight embarrassment. I hit his shoulder since he was teasing her. He just grinned.

"Well to show you how much we love you, we got you a gift." Cup said handing Felix a piece of paper. Curious he opened it up and gasped.

"They..bought us a house!" Felix said stunned. Jamie gasped looking at Cup with tears. Cup smiled hugging her tightly. I wiped away the few tears that managed to escape.

"To my daughter and her forever happiness." Cup cheered raising his glass. Everyone else did to taking big drinks as the music started up. Jamie was gawking over the new house with Felix as I smiled at Cup.

"Nice work dad." I laughed hugging him.

"It's not easy to let go of my little girl, but I had to eventually." He said sadly resting his head on top of mine. I chuckled.

"I'm proud of you."

A month or so after the wedding Clair gave birth to her twins. They were both so beautiful. She named them Madison and Matthew. Cup and I were grandparents. We felt so happy. After we went home Jamie showed up at our house with Felix. We welcomed them inside and began to chat. In the middle of it Jamie said she had a surprise for us. Cup and I listened to her. Instead of saying it she got out a box. Cup and I opened it and pulled out a baby's clothes. The letters said 'We don't know if its a he or she, all we know is you're grandparents to be!'. Cup and I covered our mouths with tears and shocked. We looked to see if she was serious and she pulled out a picture of an ultra-sound. We gave them both big hugs at the thought of being grandparents again! My tears just couldn't stop!

9 months later she gave birth to a handsome boy. They named him after me.. Bendy Junior. B.J. for short. I held my grandson securely in my arms seeing his resting face. He was so small. I felt him wrap his fingers around mine which was large compared to his. I smiled giving him a soft kiss to the forehead.

Every now and then Cuphead and I would take the kids for a while. Let's just say we we're kick ass grandparents and we spoiled them a lot. We would take them on camping trips, the movies, out to restaurants, and theme parks. As much as those kids loved going to those places they mostly loved being at the house were we would read to them and tell funny stories of their parents or of us. It was all so amazing.

Cup soon retired from his job and we stayed home together every day. It felt amazing to spend so much time with him. Cup and I sat at our dining table eating lunch. We looked at the empty seats in front of us.

"Strange that the house is quiet huh?" Cup asked laughing. He aged a lot. HIs hair was now gray and he had a bit more of a wrinkled face. Not to much. I hadn't changed at all which ached my heart when I thought of it. Cup told me to not worry about it and that he's still happy to have me as a lover. I smiled at him.

"Extremely, we used to hear those two yelling at each other over the weirdest things." I remarked laughing at those memories. Cup laughed along in agreement.

"We had a good life." Cup said looking at his drink. I nodded. I remembered the good and bad times. The bad times stuck out like a sore thumb.

"It would've been better if-"

"Don't say it Bendy. We did the best we could for our life. Look where we are now. Our kids are all grown up with their own family's and they're thriving in life. We did a great job." Cup said grabbing my hand. I nodded looking at him.

"I love you Cuphead. Thank you so much for giving me this life." I said hugging him. He smiled returning the embrace.

"Thanks for making it possible." Cup said.

-time skip-

I was in the worst place I could've imagined and what I feared for the longest time. The hospital. I sat next to Cuphead who laid in a hospital bed. A few weeks ago he had began getting extremely ill. He's much more stubborn than me when it comes to getting sick. He refused to go to a hospital because he simply hated them. It started with he couldn't eat or get out of bed. It went from that to where his body was in pain and he began sweating so bad and coughing. He then started to cough up blood and was beginning to have trouble breathing. We went to the doctor after forcing him to see what the problem was. The doctor explained that his body was shutting down. He told us he didn't have much time. A few days at most. My heart ached at the sound of that. Cuphead was dying.. He couldn't be leaving me just yet.... Not yet please....