Ch.3

Bendy POV

I found myself cuddling into Cupheads chest listening to his stead heartbeat that quickened. He suddenly picked me up carrying me bridal style out of the room. I've never had this type of thing happen so I really didn't know how to react. Deciding best to stay still he brought me back into his room. He gently laid me down on his bed covering me up. I gave him a questioning look. He laughed.

"Your face is adorable like that. In case you're wondering it's pretty late and I still have work to do. I want you to rest. I'll have a maid come treat your back." He explained kissing my forehead. I blushed at the touch. No one has ever treated me like this, and because of what happened in that room I don't know how to treat it. He went over to his desk picking up his papers that fell off from me pushing him. I felt a small tinge of guilt hit me. I said small!! I hesitantly went over and picked up papers as well wincing a bit from my back. The pain was irritating, so I self healed myself.

"You don't need to help me, I want you to get some rest." Cup told me touching my arm. I felt a blush form again from embarrassment.

"I-I wanted to help cause its my job.." I quietly mumbled. I peeked over at him seeing he had a bright blush on his cheeks too. He quickly grabbed me pulling me into a tight hug.

"You're so cute! Why must you be so cute!?" He exclaimed like a fangirl. I just went limp from his comment. I'm not cute I am manly goddamn it.. He soon let go of me letting me breathe.

"Sorry. Well thanks now you need to rest." He instructed. I nodded climbing back into bed. A lady soon came in to help my back, but was surprised to see I was fine. She let me be just giving it a simple clean up of the small amount of blood. When she left, I turned to my side cuddling into the pillow that smelled like his cologne. Breathing it in and being in such comfy blankets caused me to immediately fall asleep.

-next morning-

I woke up to sunlight and the feeling of someone holding me. I opened my eyes some more and saw Cuphead sleeping and holding me into his chest. I felt another damn blush occur on my face.

"Um Cup." I said poking his cheek. He slowly woke up and looked at me smiling. Some weird tingly feeling occurred in my stomach.

"Good morning Bendy." He said sitting up stretching. He had no shirt on so I could see his toned chest and muscles. I blushed so bad covering my face with the pillow.

"Like what you see Bends?" He asked seductively pulling my safety pillow away. I didn't know how to answer so I stared at him all wide eyed as he got on top of me. My heart began to race fast as he leaned in close to me.

"You're to cute.." He said softly and I could feel his hot breath hit me. He came closer lifting my chin up slightly. Our lips then collided into a soft kiss. I slowly closed my eyes and hesitantly kissed back. Cup pulled away and tapped my nose.

"Giving into temptation huh Bendy? As much as I enjoy this I have to go to work." He said laughing lightly getting off the bed. I sat up with my face a blushing mess.

"Y-You jerk!" I yelled out of embarrassment. He winked at me going into the bathroom.

"Yeah, yeah, I know you liked it don't need to tell me twice." He said smirking. I tensed up. I grabbed the pillow throwing it at him as he closed the bathroom laughing. That jerk... What the hell is he doing to me... And... why did I kiss back....?