Ch.14

Bendy POV

Cuphead softly kissed down my neck to my chest as a blush formed on my cheeks. My breathing became heavier as his soft lips trailed against my neck. His lips were so soft it mesmerized me. His tongue licked up my neck to my jawline causing a shiver to escape my mouth. Cup kissed me roughly but with passion as he rubbed his hand along my side. He licked my bottom lip asking for entry, but I playfully denied. I felt his smirk as he kissed me and suddenly his hand went up my thigh causing me to gasp. He quickly took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled against each other for dominance which I can proudly say I won. My tongue explored his mouth as he moaned softly running his hand up my shirt. We pulled away for air and a saliva line was visible between us. Cup kissed down my jaw to my neck and began to suck on it. I bit my bottom lip feeling him suck my sensitive spot on my neck. I think he caught on once a muffled moan sounded. He softly bit that spot sucking harder. I couldn't hold it in so I let out a moan. He went up towards my ear and I could feel his hot breath against it making me shiver.

"Damn Bendy your moans make me crazy. They sound so innocent. I can't wait to take that innocence away." He said lustfully. His hand trailed against the hems of my drawers worsening my blush. He pulled them down swiftly tossing them to the floor. I shut my eyes tightly and covered my face from embarrassment. I could hear Cup lightly laughing. He pulled my hands away looking me in the eyes with softness and care.

"Don't be shy about yourself Bendy. You look so handsome to me. I love every inch of you." He said kissing me sweetly.

"Your soft lips, your shining eyes" He kissed on my cheek to my neck. ", your amazing body, your cute voice." He kissed farther down my chest to my stomach making me shudder once more.

"Cup it's not fair." I said pouting like a child. He tilted his head confused.

"You're still have clothing on." I remarked. He smiled taking off his clothing and the big shirt I was wearing too.

"Is this better my poor baby?" He asked in a dumb baby voice. I blushed and crossed my arms. He laughed kissing me passionetly. His hand began to rub my member as he sucked on my neck once again. I moaned loudly from the new feeling he was giving me. He then bit my neck hard causing some blood to leak. The pain and pleasure mixing was unbearable to me. I moaned loudly gripping the sheets tightly. He went down to my member taking it into his mouth sending a shock of pleasure up my spine. I moaned his name loudly arching my back feeling his warm mouth taking me in. I can barely explain how good this feeling is. His head moved fast and he was also swirling his tongue around it sending me over the edge. I couldn't take this feeling, I was getting closer and closer each second that went by.

"C-Cup I'm g-gonna.." I couldn't even finish my sentence because of how good it felt. He inhaled with my member in his mouth causing me to climax immediately. He pulled away with a bit of cum dripping out of his mouth. He swallowed smirking at me.

"That was fast."

"Shut up!" I blushed hard looking away.

"Are you ready to go all the way.?" He asked softly caressing my cheek. I blushed more feeling nervous and excited at once. I nodded wrapping my arms around his neck. He reached over to the night stand by our bed grabbing something from the drawer. I didn't catch what it was.

"Be prepared." He warned me. I gave him a confused look.

"For wha- AH!" I yelled out feeling something cold drip down my ass. Cup held in a laugh from my reaction. Once he recovered he pressed his tip towards my entrance looking at me.

"Ready..?" He asked once more. I nodded. Without hesitation he thrusted his entrance into me all the way. I felt tears hit my eyes as the pain hit me like a bullet. He waited patiently for me to adjust, and once I was I told him so. Slowly he began thrusting causing deep pleasure to come over me. I arched my back moaning loudly.

"C-Cup please f-faster.." I pleaded looking him in the eyes lustfully. He did so moving faster and even deeper hitting a spot that sent me overboard. I moaned his name loudly with a dark blush. He caught on and continued hitting that spot hard and fast. He gripped my sides slightly clawing them as his kept moving. He also tried holding in his moans but it was to no avail. I could feel a knot building up in my stomach warning that a climax was coming closer again.

"C-Cup I'm close a-again.." I moaned out becoming unable to speak from this pleasure.

"M-me too.." Cup said moaning too. His thrusts became sloppier but he kept going. I wrapped my arms around him clawing his back hard making him moan loudly which surprised me. I looked at him in shock and his cheeks were flushed red. I smirked continuing to claw his back and also bite his neck. His moans were music to my ears as he continued moving fast and hard. His hand began rubbing my member fast doubling the pleasure I was feeling. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Bendy.. I'm... c-cumming!" He yelled out in pleasure climaxing inside of me making it unable for me to even talk as I came as well. He slowly pulled out and I could feel his seed oozing out of my entrance. He laid next to me pulling me close to his chest.

"I love you Bendy.." He said softly caressing my cheek. I smiled grabbing his hand and giving him a small peck on the lips.

"I love you too Cuphead.." I said back cuddling into his chest. With that I fell into a deep sleep with nothing but sweet dreams.