Ch.22

Bendy POV

Time does fly when you're happy. Except for the times Cup and I didn't get enough sleep. My baby boy was getting so big. He was even beginning to try to talk. So Cup and I definetly had to watch what we were saying. Currently Cup was trying to get Liam to say dada. It was so adorable to watch.

"Da da," He sounded out. Liam looked at him with curious eyes.

"Aaa," He tried sounding but came out in gurgles. Cup and I laughed at his attempt.

"Give it a rest Cup, he's not there yet." I told him laughing. He sighed but agreed.

-time skip-

The little cutie was crawling up a storm. Cup and I kept a close watch for him to start walking. Currently were sitting on the couch as he plays with his toys while Cup watches the news. Lately nothing extreme has been happening except for having to watch Liam. Many of my friends and siblings do come over, but it's mostly to see him. I don't mind, I'm sure he enjoys all the attention. I looked over at Liam and saw he was attempting to stand up. I tapped Cups arm to get his attention. He gasped and immediately pulled out his phone. I quickly went in front of Liam to urge him to come to me. For some reason he always favored me the most. Maybe because I'm the mom figure. He took one step, then two, then three! As my little boy took his fourth he fell into my arms laughing his adorable laugh. Cup and I cheered for him as we gave him lots of hugs and kisses. I told everyone and they all were so happy he was growing up fast. But a little to fast to my liking. Guess it's my mother instincts.

-another time skip-

Today we were celebrating Liam's 3rd birthday. He gotten so big and he's so smart for a little boy. Currently we all were gathered around the cake as we sang 'Happy Birthday' to him. He blew out his candles as everyone cheered. Out of the blue he stuck some of his face in the cake getting a mouthful of frosting. Everyone laughed and cheered again. That boy was covered in frosting in color he just looked silly. I went to the kitchen counter for a wet rag and called him to me.

"Jeez sweetheart you got all kinds of frosting on your face. At least you didn't destroy the whole cake," I laughed wiping his face. Liam grinned.

"I wanted to make everyone smile big again. And it worked!" He exclaimed licking some frosting off his finger. I chuckled lightly. This little boy was high spirited. He always wanted people smiling. He was great to have around and I'm so glad he's my little boy.

"Well let's go get some cake!" I exclaimed racing him back to the table where Cup was already cutting slices. 3 years old today. He's so big. I feel like... I'd want another son soon.