Ch.29

Bendy POV

I never left his side. I sat with him every day refusing to leave him. Currently I was sitting next to him holding his hand. Our kids found out about his condition and came to visit him. We all were sitting around him listening to his heart monitor and his soft breathing. The doctor came in instructing that visiting hours were up. My kids nodded getting up. They tried to take me too, but I refused to leave. Knowing they couldn't make me, they left after giving hugs and kisses. I felt tears prick my eyes looking at Cup. It wasn't fair.. Why did he have to leave me..? Why did I have to be immortal..? Even so I am grateful for the life I was given. He made so many things possible. From a prince, to a maid. Then to marriage, kids, grandkids.. He caused all of that for me. He showed me love and everything that came with it. I felt my tears fall as I laid my head down gripping his hand tightly. I felt him move catching my attention. He smiled at me making me blush. How was he always able to do that. With a single movement he was able to have my cheeks become as red as cherries.

"Bendy, I feel like the most grateful man to call you mine. The first moment I saw you was like love at first sight from a fairytale. Since that day, my love for you has grown so rapidly. I knew I wanted to make you mine officially. I'm glad I did. I will always be here for you. Through all the hard times and good times we will encounter. No matter what goes on my love will never fade for you. This is my promise I will keep here today till the end." Cup recited his vow from our wedding. My eyes widened as the tears fell more.

"You're just to cute... my little tsundere." Cup said wiping away my tears. I laughed softly grabbing his hand. He winked at me laying back. His eyes went to the ceiling then closed as his last breath drew out and his heart stopped on the monitor. I closed my eyes feeling tears fall rapidly. I didn't let out a sound. I raised his limp hand to my lips giving it a gentle kiss. As much as it hurts at least he is no longer in pain.. He's at peace.

I stood dressed in black with my kids and grandchildren as they lowered Cup to ground. I could hear them cry as I did to. I was the last one there as everyone else left. I looked at the fresh grave feeling my heart aching and my face wet with my tears.

"Cup, before I met you, I had no idea what love was. Thanks to that Angel and to you, I found what it really was. You're the first and the only one I love. I'm so happy to have been with you and I'm glad I spent this happiness with you in this life. I took care of you and protected you to the best of my abilities. I can't wait for whatever the future holds for us, cause just being with you is an adventure. Thank you Cup for being with me and accepting me for who I am. I promise to love you and be with you today till forever..." I recited my own vow I said at our wedding touching his tombstone. I felt arms wrap around me pulling me back a bit.

"Mom it's time to go." My kids said pulling me away. I nodded feeling a smile come to my face.

"See you soon Cup." I said turning away and going back to the car. Because I am a demon, I cannot die. Unless I did it to myself. As I fell asleep I traveled to his realm.. I couldn't see his face but I heard his voice.

"Why have you come here?"

"I've come to be reunited with my lover." I explained.

"Lover? But you're a demon."

"I know I am. But I've changed my ways for the better. I lost him and I know I cannot die like a mortal. So I've come to you so you could make it possible.." I said without hesitation.

"Such boldness and love in your voice. Very well. I shall reunite you with him." I sighed as I returned back. I opened my eyes seeing it was dark out. I picked up the photo of me and Cup next to me feeling tears fall down my cheeks.

"I'm coming love.." I said putting the picture down and relaxing in our bed we shared. I closed my eyes feeling myself fade away.

"Took you long enough. It's great to see you again my little tsundere." I heard Cup say as he came into view. His arms were open wide which I ran into giving him a passionate kiss.

"We're together again Bendy. Let's see where this adventure takes us."

_____________________________________________________________________________

I cried writing this ;-;
Love is amazing and works magic. But this is where the story ends. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this story.