Ch.23

Bendy POV

Well I got my wish in the end. I told Cup how I felt and we went to the adoption center and adopted a baby girl. She was the sweetest looking thing ever. She too was a demon but she had thick black hair and bright eyes that was grey with black lining around her iris while the sclera was pitch black. Her eyes could be death defying, but also extremely sweet. Her skin pale and she was just so tiny. She was about 2 months old.

We were picking her up today and I couldn't wait to introduce her to Liam. I was so excited and Cup could tell from my expression.

"Bendy relax we're almost there." Cup said laughing lightly. I chuckled with a light blush.

"I know, I know. I'm just excited to have another baby, and this time it's going to be a girl." I explained looking out ahead seeing the center come into view.

"I'm excited too." Cup smiled grabbing my hand. A warm smile came to me as we pulled into a parking spot. We walked into the building talking to some of the workers. Afterwards they gave us our new sweetheart, Jamie. I gently carried her out to the car and put her into her car seat. We drove back home and I was so eager to introduce Liam to his new sister. We walked into the door seeing Liam was waiting impatiently on the couch. Once he saw us walk in with a blanket in my arms he quickly ran over.

"Is that her!?" he asked cheerfully. I smiled and nodded kneeling to his level. I showed him her face. She opened her eyes looking at Liam in awe. Liam's smile didn't falter at the sight of his sister. He gently stroked her cheek causing her to coo.

"She's so beautiful mom." He remarked happily.

"She is isn't she?"

The two were inseparable. Whenever Liam had the chance he'd eagerly take his little sister and play with her. He was such a sweetheart. Time passes so quickly and I hated that fact. But I did love watching the two get older each day and have such a bond with one another. My family and friends once again obsessed over the new family member. Spoiling my kids non-stop. I didn't mind. They loved it and I enjoyed seeing my family happy.

-time skip-

Today is Jamie's 2nd birthday. She is so beautiful now and Cup hates that. He worried of when she becomes a teenager and guys would be coming around. I assured him everything would be fine and we still had a long time till then. He didn't believe me per usual. All of us were gathered around Jamie as she clumsily opened her gifts. Liam helped her seeing that she was struggling with the tape. I honestly never thought I'd have the chance to have 2 amazing kids. I wish good things lasted forever. Cause the day after my daughters birthday was my worst nightmare come true....