Ch.7

Cuphead POV

I waited in my room worried about Bendy. I was shocked he gave back the same treatment I started. I enjoyed but he seemed to have so many emotions running through him I can't help but feel guilty. I crave his touch again and I wish he was still with me. I decided to look around for him. I asked my other maids and butler if they seen him. The answer was all the same. No sign. Did he run off?!?! No he mustn't have. This place is big I should just look around.

I checked the rooms and the bathrooms to them. I checked the living room, kitchen. As I was walking down a hallway checking rooms, I saw him walk out a bathroom father down from my room. Lord I freak out for nothing. I quickly ran to him embracing him in a tight hug. He gasped from my touch but soon relaxed and hugged me back.

"Why did you run off? I was worried about you." I remarked giving him a worried look. His face turned a shade of red which I find to freaking cute.

"I'm sorry I just needed some time to think of a few things. Speaking of which I need to talk to you." He said pulling me back to my room. I obliged following him inside and sitting myself on a chair.

"What is it Bends?" I asked looking at him. Another blush appeared on his face as he looked down. He seemed nervous??

"Well Cup there's a lot I-I have to confess. One is that I am not a real maid.." He confessed changing out of his attire with what seemed like magic. I don't know what he was wearing but it seemed from a different era and was very elegant looking. I sat there shocked looking him up and down. Honestly, he looked adorable dressed like that.

"I'm really a demon prince from another realm. I can do many things most humans can't do. The only reason I ended being a maid is because I lost a bet with an angel. In short the penalty was to be a maid for someone. Except he had a different maid in mind. One that may I say I have never heard of." He explained. I took in his words thinking. So he is not a human, or a maid. He's royalty and from somewhere else. Like an alien??? I have no idea about that one. But why is he telling me all of this? Wouldn't he get in trouble for telling a human something like this? Luckily, he answered my question.

"The reason I am telling you this is because.. Well.. I discovered something being your maid. Something I was told about, but never knew from experience." He said blushing a dark shade of red. I tilted my head hoping he'd say what I was thinking.

"Cuphead.. I'm in love with you.." He confessed shutting his eyes tightly probably from embarrassment. I wasted no time pulling him into a tight embrace.

"I feel the same Bendy.. I knew it from the moment I laid eyes on you.." I told him caressing his cheek softly with my hand. He purred at the touch and gave me a heart warming smile. I kissed him passionetly which he gladly returned wrapping his arms around my neck. Soon we pulled away for a breath of air.

"So does this mean we are together?" He asked. I smirked at him lifting his chin up kissing him again. I pressed my forehead against his as I was holding him.

"Yes of course." I answered wrapping my arms around his fragile body. He giggled softly burying his face into the crook of my neck. I smiled running my hand up his back. I can't believe it. I have him now. My little demon prince.

I picked him up bridal style carrying him to the bed we shall now share. He was about to ask me something till I covered his mouth shushing him.

"Just rest Bends. When we wake maybe we can go do something. Preferably eat." I said laughing lightly. He nodded in agreement then cuddled into my chest. I held him close to me as I drifted off to sleep.