Ch.6

Bendy POV

After I finished talking with that slight annoying angel I decided to contact my mother.

"Hello son, where in hell are you? Your farther and I are worried sick." She scolded me. I looked down at my attire and rubbed my neck nervously.

"Well uh mama, I may or may not have snuck off, lost a gamble, and ended being a maid in the mortal world.

"YOU WHAT?!" She exclaimed making me stagger backwards from fright. My mama is a sweet lady but she can be so terrifying..

"I'm sorry mama, I wasn't thinking.." I explained looking down in shame. I heard her sigh. I looked up at her seeing a look of disappointment.

"Well you're unharmed and that's what matters. What is it you need son?" She asked knowing well enough I need her assistance for something important.

"I discovered a new feeling living amongst these humans. Something father talked about a lot, but I never really understood." My mama tilted her head interested in my words.

"I found love. Here in this world." I admitted wondering what her reaction would be. She seemed to be in deep thought.

"I see. So you're stuck with deciding between taking your fathers place for the throne and staying there with the one you love?" She asked. How is she always able to figure everything out like that?

"Yes, exactly." I remarked stunned. She nodded understanding. She was silent for a while probably debating on this herself.

"Well son, you do have another sibling, your little sister. We maybe doing things out of tradition, but if we still have someone who can claim the throne that's what's mostly important. I'll talk to your father myself. I'm not sure how he'd take this. Except I am sure that I want my precious son to be happy. I hoped the day would come where you'd discover love. Now that it has you should go live your life with this person, and no I don't care who it is." She said extremely happy. I smiled wishing I could hug my mama.

"Thank you for understanding. I couldn't ask for a better mama." I complimented a real smile showing. She gladly returned the smile.

"Of course, you're my son. Well I better go talk to your father. Talk soon." She said bidding fare well. I sighed in relief. Only thing left is confessing to Cuphead. I'm not sure how he will take it, but it seems he feels the same. I hope..