Ch.12

Bendy POV

Sometime passed and no sign of my father yet. Till now. Cup left the house for something and while he was out he showed up. I was watching TV and he made the most dramatic entrance. I don't even want to say what he did, it was that stupid.

"Dad why are you here." I demanded.

"Where's that damn man you are with?!" He demanded back. I stood up straightening my stance.

"Out. Now answer my question damn it." I remarked glaring.

"I am here because you need to take your place as a prince.." He said venom spilling from his voice. I felt fear hit me like a bullet.

"No."

"What!?"

"I am not going back with you! I'm staying here with Cuphead and that's it! I am not a child for you to-" Before I could finish my argument my father hit me sending my flying into a wall creating a big crack and the back of my head to bleed. A maid was about to run to help me, but I kept her back.

"Get everyone of the house." I told her which she listened. I looked at my father who was still standing proudly. I attacked back with my magic sending him flying into the TV. Glass was everywhere and my father had minor scratches up his arm.

"You dare challenge me!?!?" He yelled chocking me with his magic. I did my best to fight back, but to no avail. Cup walked in at that exact moment. He pulled out a gun and shot my father in the chest sending him back. I gasped for breath as I felt the release from my neck. I ran to Cup hugging him tightly.

"So this is him.." My father said standing back up. I shot a glare at him as I stepped in front of Cup.

"Heh you guys aren't even mated as one like your supposed to. I can sense it." He remarked smirking. Shit. I forgot. It was one of our traditions. Cup looked at me in question.

"You didn't tell him. What a shame. If you aren't mated as one you technically can't be with Bendy. Therefore Bendy needs to return with me." My father said grabbing my arm.

"You can't-" My father then impaled Cup in the chest blood spilling everywhere as his eyes were wide with fear. Cups eyes looked at me as they fell lifeless and he dropped to the floor. I fell to my knees feeling tears pour from my eyes. I screamed out gripping my head. My father began to laugh as I cried. I stood up looking at him with tears. But that wasn't the only thing in my eyes. Pure rage, anger, and insanity rang through every inch of me as the blood of Cup dripped down my face.

"You killed my lover.. As prince of daemonium I mark the penalty for such crime.. as death." I said shooting a ray of light through his own chest burning the area to a crisp. Shock read in his eyes as he looked at his chest. Bright red went through each part of his body till he exploded into pieces with no trace of blood or flesh showing he was here.

"I did love you father. But this is unforgivable..." I spoke turning back to cup. I pulled his lifeless body to my chest feeling more tears fall from my eyes. Then it hit me. The remainder of my angelic life is still in me. I could use that to bring him back. If I do.. there's a chance I could die or just turn into a pure demon. I'm willing to take that chance...

I spoke the words of the ritual and pressed my forehead against his. Light surrounded us and I could feel energy being drained from me. I finished speaking and I saw Cups eyes open.

"Bendy..?" I smiled giving him a passionate kiss which he gladly returned. I pulled away looking him in the eyes loving how bright they shined. Till I became lighthead and fell to the floor blacking out.