December 8th, 2017 (pt. 2)

Irene didn't dare breathe as a man, clad in black from head to toe, appeared around the corner. From her hiding spot, she could only see the mans steely eyes, accustomed to the dangers of his occupation.

Of course, she'd dealt with men like this on various missions, but these were Jaebum's personal guards. They were highly trained, extremely skilled fighters. One would be stupid to attempt a skirmish with any of them. Even the newer ones were tougher than most.

The gentle slant of his eyes became straight as he squinted, his vision sweeping over the area once more. He glanced towards her, making her freeze, before heading back inside. She let out a breath. He hadn't seen her. At least she thought he hadn't.

He looked familiar. The careless gait, the watchful eyes, the cold aura. Until it hit her. That was Park Jimin, JB's right hand man. Everyone knew him. Every feared him.

The man had just made her mission a lot harder. She quickly scanned the dusty streets before hurrying towards the door he'd entered. Peeking through the window, his retreating back could be spotted.

Without a moments hesitation, her small body slipped through the door, shutting it with the utmost care. She glanced back to the main room, scampering behind the boxes of the entrance hallway.

And it took everything she had not to let out a pained cry. There he was, her mystery.

His pale skin was littered with more purple blotches and his head hung low. His arms, tied behind him, were twisted at a weird angle, as the henchmen had not cared to be gentle.

Jaebum was standing directly behind him, towering with an almost triumphant smirk.

He began to speak, "Looks like that little bitch didn't want to risk it. I'm going to have fun killing you Min."

It seemed Yoongi no longer cared, for he spat directly next to the man's feet. JB's lips curled in disgust as he slapped him, sending his head flying to the left.

"I'd watch your step. I'm the one who gets to decide your fate."

"You've already decided it you sick headed ass. I'm glad she didn't come." He bit back, licking the blood from his swollen lip.

"Awh, lover boy doesn't want anything bad to happen to Irene."

By this point, her blood was boiling. His tone held heavy sarcasm and wrath. He almost seemed bitter.

"Well guess what. She's probably dying on the streets looking for you. Irene is so thick skulled. I gave her hints and she has yet to find us." The cruel sneer hit him hard, making him squeeze his eyes shut.

"Maybe I'll just get this over with now." JB smiled, extracting a gun from his waistband.

Yoongi visibly flinched, letting Jaebum's cruel laugh flood her ears, "I thought you were all tough, were you not Min?"

His steady pace, circling the chair Yoongi was tied to, made her stomach churn. His eyes held no mercy and his trigger finger seemed ready to pull back, letting yet another life go in its grasps.

He stopped in front of him, "It's been a nice few days. The Cho family finally got what they deserved. Goodbye Min."

"No!"

A shot sounded throughout the room.

A second one followed.