Lincoln x Monique

!! WARNING: SMUT

     The setting was dimly lit with candles that Lincoln made, a smooth tune playing in the background that Monique managed to play from an old hand radio that Finn found in a bunker. Lincoln only wanted perfection for his lover, making sure she was the most comfortable with him and that she could have everything she's ever wished for. In Monique's eyes, this was beyond amazing as she watched the man light the last candle and turn around to face her with a light smile.

     In the shadowed lighting, his tinted red cheeks weren't so noticeable. However, once Monique placed a hand to his hot skin, cupping his cheek, she could tell Lincoln was blushing madly. Perhaps he was nervous, or excited, for the actions that would later take place. A soft  chuckle escaped passed his lips as he looked down to the ground, resting a hand on her hip to pull her closer into his chest. "This is what you want, right?" he asked her cautiously, wanting to make sure that Monique was absolutely for their first time together happening now. She nodded, planting a soft kiss to his lips and only causing him to deepen it.

Monique's hands clasped behind Lincoln's neck, as his reached behind her thighs, gripping her body lightly and signaling for her to jump. She does so, being held in his strong arms as he carried her over to his bed and laid her down gently onto the cot. Lincoln's lips trailed from hers down to her jawline and neck, causing her to moan lightly. "Beautiful..." he murmured out, sucking harshly on her exposed skin just above her collarbone.

     Lincoln's hands roamed Monique's body until they stopped above the waist band of her jeans, moving them up to play with the hem of her shirt, basically asking for her permission to take it off. With a nod of the head, Lincoln swiftly removed the fabric and tossed it aside. He did the same to his shirt, exposing his toned abs, littered with tribal tattoos. Monique traced her finger over one delicately, making Lincoln hum and lean down to press yet another passionate kiss to her lips. She sat up, removing her jeans without a struggle and tugging at his, wanting the rough material between them to be disposed of. Lincoln quickly fulfilled her wish, kicking off the brown leather.

"I love you, Lincoln." Monique tells him, meeting his loving eyes. The two shared a deep connection and could always tell each other exactly how they felt.

Lincoln pecked her lips quickly, "I love you, too." he replied, going back to connect their lips and he aligned himself at her entrance. Slowly, he pushed inside, causing her to gasp out and break away from the kiss. "Is this okay?" Lincoln asked her, making sure to keep his movements at a slow and comforting pace. She nodded, humming along as he peppered her face with more sweet kisses, thrusting his hips forward gently.

She moans softly, hands traveling up his back and holding onto his shoulders. "F– Faster, Lincoln." Monique requested, earning the quickened movements from her lover. He re-entered her at a constant pace, making sure that Monique would enjoy every second of their lusting connection. Her nails dig into his shoulders as she arched her back, finding herself gaining the edge from Lincoln's sharp thrusts.

The cave was filled with the sound of their moans tying in together, the music still softly playing in the background. "I love you, so– so much." Lincoln says in between his heavy breathing. Monique wraps her arms around the back of his neck once again, pulling his body closer to hers as she felt herself coming closer to her high. Lincoln rested his head in the crook of her neck, feeling his muscles tighten as he thrived to push on his movements, them getting sloppier as time passed by.

     "F– Oh, Lincoln..." Monique cried out, her stomach tightening with the feeling of the overwhelming pleasure. She gasped out, feeling herself release onto the man. He came shortly after, allowing himself to relax beside his lover. She rolls over, planting a warm hand to his heavy chest and leaning up to kiss him, the feeling of their lips mashing together would get old.