Murphy

You sat in camp with your boyfriend, John Murphy, laying his head in your lap. Today was a relaxed day, apart from all of the chaos that would usually happen. So you two decided to spend it together.

You run your fingers through his hair, looking down to him with a smile. He puckers his lips, wanting a kiss. Some guys surrounding you laugh at his action, causing Murphy to sit up and glare to them all.

"Yes?" your boyfriend spats at them, wondering what was so funny. He was casually hanging out with his girl, so of course he wasn't thinking of how it looked to others. But it wasn't like it mattered anyway.

"Nothing, man." one replied, shaking his head. It was silent for a moment before the others began to make fun of him, sounding kissing noises and puckering out their lips. Murphy rolls his eyes and stands from the log you two were perched on.

"What's the problem? Can't get enough action yourself?" you speak up, standing for your man. Murphy looks down to you with a sly grin. The boys immediately stopped making fun of him, all embarrassed by being exposed.

Murphy takes his seat beside you again, lacing your fingers together. He plants a soft kiss to your cheek. "That's my girl."