( 28. ) Threesomes

CLARKE|
Clarke was not into the idea when you brought it up, because the thought of you looking at someone else the way you look at her greatly affects her.

BELLAMY|
We all know Bellamy is very open to the idea. You two would only do it on each others terms and with a trusted friend; Raven or Murphy.

OCTAVIA|
Although Octavia was very possessive during sex, she was actually interested in the idea of a threesome. She left the choice of who with up to you.

RAVEN|
No, you were hers and she wished for your eyes to be on no one else besides her.

FINN|
No, he was jealous easily. He would think that you would find interest in the other partner rather than him.

MONTY|
Monty was very insecure and thought that if someone else could please you more than he could, you would leave him for them. So threesomes were never a thing you two could commit to.

JASPER|
Jasper enjoyed the idea of a threesome, though once you two tried it, he seemed off and you guys never did that again.

MURPHY|
Never. He once told you that if you wanted a threesome he would just give you double the pleasure and you wouldn't have to invite anyone else.

EMORI|
She was always iffy about the idea, but finally decided it wasn't in her best interests.

WELLS|
Wells was very uncomfortable with the talk of a threesome, mainly because he thought it would be a wedge in your relationship if someone else were to step in.

LEXA|
She had always wanted to have one and invited you in on the idea. Your response...

INDRA|
Giant N O

LUNA|
Unless it's with Raven, then it would never happen.

LINCOLN|
You brought up the idea once and he never let you live down from it. It was a joking matter to Lincoln, as he never planned to see anyone in bed besides you.

ECHO|
Hell yeah! It was a surprise, but Echo was super into the idea.

ROAN|
No way, he's a possessive lil shit. If you mentioned it to him, he would give you the silent treatment for a week and would only acknowledge you if you apologized to him.

ARTIGAS|
"You want to have a what?!"

MONROE|
Secretly, she's into it and suggested Octavia once before "as a joke". She wasn't kidding.

JORDAN|
He was really uncomfortable with sex talk in general so you could only imagine how red his face got when you brought up threesomes.