( 12. ) Thing you do to annoy them

CLARKE|
You lightly tug on her hair or braid it.

BELLAMY|
You would kiss his face in public, mostly his cheeks or nose.

OCTAVIA|
You would zap her sides when she leasts expects it.

RAVEN|
You would sit behind her while she was busy at work and try to distract her.

FINN|
You would poke or pinch his cheeks.

MONTY|
You would copy him after an "argument", which would result in him giving you the silent treatment.

JASPER|
You would make story telling a competition, but only to rile him up.

MURPHY|
You would prove yourself right during an argument, and he hated to be wrong.

EMORI|
You would start telling a story that went absolutely no where. The entire time she would sit there and glare at you.

WELLS|
You would call him Chancellor Junior, if mad at him. It got on his nerves easily because that was the nickname Bellamy and Murphy used to insult him. You only used it as a joking manner though and he knew that, so it wasn't taken that personally.

LEXA|
You would lay on top of her in the morning so she couldn't get up.

INDRA|
You would act over-emotional at times.

LUNA|
You would be bland— she loved your excitement.

LINCOLN|
You would put yourself in dangerous situations, causing him to be constantly worried for your being.

ECHO|
You would pretend to be clueless when she's mad about something. Most of the time it ends with her giving you the silent treatment for a long time.

ROAN|
You would complain about anything, knowing it would easily get on his nerves.

ARTIGAS|
You would help him more than he was able to help you. Artigas felt like it should be the other way around.

MONROE|
You would ignore her, unintentionally of course. You'd be focused on something else while she was talking to you and completely miss her entire story.

JORDAN|
You would imitate the sound of flip-flops running down a sidewalk. Jordan has hated the shoe type with a burning passion ever since you showed him what they were.