Wells

The leader was reckless. You knew that with Bellamy in charge, plenty of people would end up dead or severely injured. So as soon as Wells proposed his ideas for the most realistic survival chances, you were on board completely. Since the first day on the ground, you have accompanied Wells and encouraged him to express himself more. It made him more confident and eventually got Bellamy and Murphy off of his case.

     However, today he was over-stressing himself, with much to do. You even saw him sorting berries and sharpening a knife at the exact same time. You sneak up behind him quietly, placing a soothing hand to his shoulder and easing his tensed structure. He immediately relaxed at your touch and turned around to face you.

     "It's time for a break, don't you think?" You tell him sweetly, noticing how easy it was to peel him away from his work. He nods along, awaiting your next response. "Let's go for a walk."

     "Sounds perfect." he agreed, holding his hand out for you. You take his hand, allowing him to lead you out into the woods. The threats around you weren't much of a bother, as long as Wells was there to have your back, and vice versa.

     You couldn't help but to admire his confidence. It was amazing how much Wells has changed since the first day on the ground. He wasn't aftaid, and though he never admitted it, his confidence was thanks to you for showing him he had it all along.

     The bright sun rays blared through an opening between two large trees. Wells steps ahead, over the small hill and stood proudly above it, overlooking the field of blue and purple flowers. You take his outstretched hand once again, getting over the hill with his help. The sight was breathtaking, like none other.

     You stand in astonishment, the flowers' beauty taking you by surprise. "W– Woah..." you gasp out, slowly trailing ahead of Wells. You take a purple flower in your hand and admire the detail on the large petal. "Isn't this just beautiful?" You smile, turning around to face Wells.

     He held a blue flower between his thumb and index finger, twirling it around before reaching behind your ear and putting it in your hair. You blush at the act, diverting your gaze to the dark green grass. "I can think or something else that's more beautiful." Wells challenged, smirking to you. He places two fingers beneath your chin, tilting your face to look at him, "Or someone..."

     His dark brown eyes stared deeply into yours, allowing you to finally know your true feelings towards him. It was complicated, telling yourself for the passed few weeks, that this was just a little crush. But the spark you felt when you held his hand, or when his titled your head. Or the butterflies in your stomach that you feel in this moment, looking into his stunning eyes. You knew you were falling for Wells and you wouldn't be able to hide it any longer.

     The great thing is, Wells feels the same way. He slowly leaned in, allowing his lips to hover just above yours before connecting them in a much desired kiss.

Once separated, and out of breath, he breaks into a goofy grin. "This is perfect."