Half an hour later we were on the ground and getting our bags. Just after we have our bags, we start looking for our aunt and uncle.

"Robbie, Ellanore!" our aunt calls out. I grinned and jogged over to her. "Hello, dear, how are you?"

"I'm okay." I tell her.

"Robbie you've grown so much since we last saw you," she gushed, pulling him into a hug. "Your cousins stayed home," she asked. "I doubt they even heard me tell them you were coming."

Robbie laughs. "Well they'll find out."

I grinned and hugged my uncle. "Thank you for letting us stay."

"It's fine, sweetie. Come on, let's get this show on the road," he said, gesturing for us to follow him. I pull my suitcase along and we head to their car. We mostly stayed in silence for the hour journey to their home.

Once we get there, our uncle helps us with the bags.

"Kids, guess who's here!" he called out once we were all inside and the front door was shut. They come running.

Our cousins stopped dead in their tracks and grinned at us. "Ellie!" our eldest cousin, Sam, shouted, flinging her arms around me.

"Hi Sam." I smile.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, jumping up and down, bringing me with her.

"Just needed a break."

"Well, we haven't spoken in forever. We need to catch up," she said cheerfully, dragging me along.

"Yes, because I'm not here," Robbie grumbled, picking up our cases.

I laugh. "Sorry Robbie."

He rolled his eyes and smiled at me. "Go have fun. I'll put these in our rooms." I nod and go with Sam.

"So, spill. Why are you really here?" she asked me, pulling me onto the sofa and smiling.

"Boy drama and lots of it."

"Ah." She nodded her head. "I get plenty of that as well, you aren't the only one, Ellie. So, who are these lucky boys?"

"Cam and Christian, two of Elliott's friends."

Sam laid down and hit me with a pillow. "You fell for your brother's friends?"

"Yeah..." I bite my lip.

She shook her head and rested her head on her arms. "How did El feel about this?"

"He wasn't too happy but he got over it and everything is just a mess."

She nodded her head in understanding. "How comes him or Wes didn't come with you?"

"They have girlfriends and sports."

"Ah. Our player Wes managed to get a girl?" she asked, grinning.

"Yes, my best friend actually."

Her grin dropped. "Your best friend? You okay with that?"

"Yeah, he's perfect for her."

A soft smile spread across her face. "Hopefully he sticks by her."

"He's telling her that he loves her this weekend," I told her.

"Well that's amazing! I mean Wes the player!" I couldn't help but laugh at her amazed face. "I need to see this sometime. Reckon they'll be little Wes' running around?" she chuckled.

"Hopefully not anytime soon."

"You never know," she shrugged then sat up. "Do you want to go out? My friends would love to see you again."

"Yeah, just let me freshen up."

"You know where everything is," she told me before going into her room and almost turning her closet inside out in a matter of seconds. I go find my room and open up my suitcase.

Once I take a quick shower, I get dressed in new clothes and go downstairs to see Sam leaning against the tale talking to her brother.

"Hey, how long have you been ready?" I ask Sam.

"Few minutes," I nodded and smiled at her year younger brother, Harry.

"Hey Ellie." He smiles.

"Finally get that girl you were after the last time I was here?" I asked him, sitting down opposite him while Sam got some drinks out for us.

He nods. "Yeah, I did."

"That's great." I punched his shoulder and grinned. He grins and laughs.

"Okay, enough chit chat. Let's go out." Sam grinned at me and picked up her purse.

"And what about me?" Robbie asked smoothly, walking into the room and taking a seat.

"Oh fine, you can come." she smiles.

He smirked. "Shame your friends are much younger," he said, sighing and quickly exiting the room to avoid the chair pillow Sam threw at his back.

I laugh. "Let’s go already." Sam grumbled under her breath the whole way to the car. I shook my head and got in the back seat since Rob had taken the front. "Where are we going?" Rob asked our cousin.

"To see my friends."

Robbie gave her a flat look. "I know that. But where? Their houses? A café?"

"You'll see." Robbie sighed and looked out the window at the busy streets of central London.