89 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓏𝑒𝓃

Start from the beginning

"Let's not be violent now." Hoseok gave Jimin a weak smile as he tried to escape from his arms.

"Hoseok, how'd you even find out?" I finally asked once I cooled down. "Did the nurse tell you?"

"I'll tell you if he lets go of my throat." Hoseok choked his words out, as his face began showing undertones of purple and blue.

"Jimin, let him go." I gazed directly into his eyes, because we all know this boy doesn't take orders from anyone. "Drop him." I ordered as if he was a dog chewing on some kind of rodent.

Jimin finally pushed Hoseok back, giving him a chance to gasp for air. I glared at Jimin, while he continued to threateningly watch Hoseok's eyes.

"You okay?" I rubbed his back, as he continued to heavily breathe. "Do you need some water?"

"Don't listen to him El." Jimin stepped forward. "He does this whenever he wants to avoid getting beat."

"Hoseok." I gently lifted his head. "How do you know the baby's gender—?"

"I w-went to

Jimin rolled his eyes as Hoseok purposely stuttered at each word, trying to gain some sympathy.

"I went to the n-nurses room to g-get a bandaid, and  then I saw—"

"Saw what—?" My eyes curiously widened as I leaned closer to him.

"Oh c'mon El." Jimin snickered as he shook his head in denial. "You're not really going to beli—

"Shh." I harshly spat, before turning back to hear the rest of his story.

Hoseok lowered his head as he tried to hide his emerging laugh. He tightly pursed his lips together and looked up at me. "I saw y-your mom." He air quoted.

"That evil bitch." I quickly covered my mouth as Jimin and Hoseok stared at me with wide eyes.

"I didn't mean to—

"Oh, did you now—?" My imposter mother, who was really just my aunt, stood at the end of the hall with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Oh shit, you're in trouble." Jimin nearly choked as he hysterically laughed along side Hoseok, which was really amusing to me because just a couple seconds ago, Jimin had Hoseok in a head lock.

I looked over at Jimin, who dissolved into tears as he fell beside Hoseok. My aunt carefully stepped over them, as they uncontrollably laughed. You could tell when something's really funny, if the persons voice box just completely gives up on them. I tried to hide my pink cheeks, but these two idiots weren't making anything better. "I didn't mean what I said."

"El." She softly remarked. "I lied to protect you from the government. I couldn't let my own niece get killed. Your mother would never forgive me."

"I'm not a child anymore and you're definitely not in charge of me. Just because you're my mom's sister, doesn't mean you're suddenly her replacement. I don't need you in my life and I never will, because I've already got someone that keeps me safe."

She glanced down at Jimin and raised her brow.

"Pretend he's not there." I quickly slid in front of him to hide the embarrassment. "He's the only person i'll ever need, so you don't have to keep pretending to care for me." I narrowed my eyes.

"All I want is for you to be safe." She defeatedly pursed her lips. "I'm not trying to harm you."

"Thank you for listening to my mother, but I don't need your help anymore. I'm a mother now." I proudly smiled down at the baby in my stomach.

"About that." Her voice was suddenly stern. "This fool stole the files right as I had my hands on it."

I rolled my eyes, and walked over to Hoseok. "So that's how you found out—? Did you even ask the nurse?" I waited for his answer.

"Uh, no." He cutely chuckled.

"Are we having a boy or a girl?" Jimin mumbled with his face pressed down to the floor.

Hoseok shook his head as he clutched onto the papers. "I'm not telling either of you, until the gender reveal party."

"The what—?" Jimin quickly lifted his head.

"I'm throwing you all a gender reveal party at the facility." Hoseok brightly smiled. "I'm telling you, everyone will be there—!"

"Oh, and don't you two worry—" He pulled us closer together and cautiously whispered. "I already sent invitations out to the entire island."

"You what—?!" Jimin shouted as he grabbed the collar of Hoseok's shirt.

"Hoseok, why would you do that—?" I tried to sound angry but it came out as more of a whine.

"I'm confused." Hoseok blinked his eyes a couple times as he tried to think of all the possible reasons we'd be this angry. "Is this like a prank? Is she not really pregnant or something, because I could send out dis-invitation cards if—

"No one else knows, you dumbass." Jimin fumed, cutting him off mid sentence.

"Oh—" Hoseok scratched the back of his neck.

"What am I gonna tell Jin when he sees a gender reveal invitation in his fucking mailbox?" Jimin tightened his grip on Hoseok's shirt.

"Wrong address—?" He raised his shoulders, giving Jimin an apologetic smile.

"When did you send those invitations?" I asked him, praying for a good response. I also didn't want Jimin to beat the hell out of Hoseok.

"I gave them to a guy who took it to the letter room for me." Hoseok quickly responded. "It was some time this morning."

"I need you to go to the letter room and get those invitations before they get sent out." Jimin ordered as he pointed across the hall. "Now."

"I thought I wasn't allowed in the letter room." He snarked, while crossing his arms.

"You're two fucking seconds from having a foot up your ass." Jimin warned.

"I wonder if that's actually possible—?" Hoseok pursed his lips together as he began to think.

"Go." I pushed his shoulders, trying to hold his heavy weight. "Before Jin—

My eyes grew as Jin casually walked by us, briefly nodding as he mumbled a subtle good morning.

"Please don't turn into the letter room, please don't turn into the letter room." I continued to whisper to myself as we all watched him take a turn into the damn letter room.

"We're fucked."

.·:*¨ AUTHORS NOTE ¨*:·.

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ!
♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

✨ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ɪɴ 2019. ʟᴇᴛ's ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴇ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ. ɪ ᴀᴍ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ. ✨

ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ
(°◡°♡).:。