The Most Dangerous Game...Night Review

Okay Cartoonlover233

CakeDemon101

AngelDuck16

If I forgot anyone I'm sorry, not the best at remembering names!

Now PLAY THE THEME SONG!

Hey everyone We'r-

Dewey: WE'RE BACK FOR SEASON 2!

Huey: And you just interrupted Xander.

At this point I'm used to it, sorry for the delay guys, I have my reasons, one of them is Disney World, and sadly I didn't have a good time.

Louie: How can you have a terrible time at Disney World?

Webby: I'm curious to know too.

I got sunburn which turned into sun poisoning.

Dewey: *Tugs at shirt collar*

Huey: You're going to need a lot of Aloe Vera for that!

My shoes were incredibly uncomfortable, so I had a lot of pain in my heels, CURSE YOU EPCOT!

Louie: And you call me lazy for using a wheelchair in theme parks!

And my parents were mad because their favorite areas of the park keep disappearing like Thanos snapping his fingers.

Webby: And that would be?

The Smoking Areas.

*Awkward Silence*

Huey: Actually that's a good thing when you think about it.

Not when your my parents who can't go 15 minutes without a cigarette! Boy I hope I'm out of the house when the tobacco industry finally dies!

Louie: I give it a decade!

Webby: I give it 5 years!

Dewey: I give it 2 and a half!

Okay enough time for the review.

So the episode starts off with a reference to one of the 3 more memorable moments from Raiders of the Last Arc......a film I honestly don't care for because Indiana Jones manages to bore me.....Number 4 ruined it.

Then after the theme song.

Dewey: Life is like a Huri-

Everyone Else: NOT NOW!

It cuts to Louie, oretty much not wanting to go anywhere because the past Treasure Hunting Missions ending with him tuckered out, since last week wasn't my best week because my feet were like murder, I can relate.

Louie: Geez, Disney World in the Fall Must Suck.

It's Better in January when there's no one there.

Huey: Ooh a Life Hack! Need to write that down somewhere......Where's my notebook.

Webby: Trust me its for your own good.

Huey: What did you do?

We'll talk about it later!

The Louie suggested a game night, and long story short Scrooge don't know what Relaxing Game Night In Means.

And Gyro has a Stupid substory I don't care about so, who cares.

Then comes the first game CHARADES!

And Dewey is bad at it, but better than Timmy Turner from the Fairly Odd Parents.

Dewey: Even I know the difference between a row boat and Ghostbusters 2. One is meant for water and the other is a Meh, Alright Sequel.

Then comes Jenga, a game I have no patience for. Admit it you are like that too.

Oh and uh remember when I said I didn't care about Gyro's Story, I lied, its official he's a lab accident away from becoming a super Villain......is this revenge for calling your old look well.....

Because I say.....

As a compliment.

Webby: Couldnt you just say the word like a normal person?

What does normal mean?

*Awkward Silence*

Louie: It's Swahili for Potato!

Huey: LOUIE STOP MESSING WITH THE DEFFINITIONS OF WORDS......again.

Then afterwards we find out why Louie is acting like this, it's because he believes to suck at adventuring. Someone needed a stress blankie.

And the final game, Scroogopoly......something tells me in next weeks episode Scrooge gets a subpoena from Hasbro because that is basically Monopoly, a game where NO ONE WINS!

Eh, Monopoly Empire is the best one.

The only version where you actually win BTW!

Louie: Bout Time!

And then the two stories connect and now The Entire Family is shrunk down and it's up to Louie to save the day.

And in the End it is.

Then Louie learns he is actually a great adventurer, like his Madre.

My Final Thoughts, honestly felt like a filler episode than anything. But still a good way to start the season.

Also because I ignored it throughout the review, Yes, I was well aware of all the DeweyXWebby Fluff in this Episode, even though I still see them as Siblings.

So you know what you fans who Ship Webby with the Boys, GO NUTS, I STOPPED CARRING A LONG TIME A GO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY!

Also can someone serriously cut Gyro's Funding, sorry for using the same Big Bang Theory Refference Twice but, he is Litterally one lab accident away from becoming a super Villain.

The scary thing is I can see that become an Episode.

Okay what day is it now?

Webby: Since it's after midnight as of making this, Saturday.

And when does the Next Episode Air?

Huey: Today at 7:30 am.....Okay even I know that's a terrible airtime.

.......Next Episode Review on Monday Sound Good?

Huey: Sounds Reasonable.

Dewey: You Need your sleep buddy.

Louie: Eh, You Watch on Disney Now anyway.

Webby: Our Show Isn't worth Losing Sleep For.

Okay see you guys Monday!