Chapter 44

I groaned sitting up and to my surprise, I was on the couch. Naked. Well under cover naked.

I wrapped the sheet around my body and got up looking around. I was still at Niall's house. What the fuck happen yesterday? I remember arguing with Harry but that's it.

I blacked out.

I saw clothes on the table, maybe they were for me. I hope. I don't know where my other clothes were and I wasn't for walking around naked. Definitely not here.

I grabbed them quickly throwing them on as I heard glass being swept up in another room. "Niall?" I asked walking into the hallway and seeing Harry throwing trash into the bag.

He looked up to me silent and I gave him a small smile "Hey" I whispered. "Hey" he said grabbing the bag and going to the kitchen. I quietly followed wanting to ask him but the tension between us was thick.

"Umm what - what happened last night?" I whispered staying at the entrance of the room. He sighed shrugging "I don't know exactly but, the way things looked this morning and I'm guessing we both lost control, destroyed the house and tried to destroy each other" he said and I looked down.

I remember him trying to get me in the car but I wouldn't because of the way he was talking to me. I guess that's when I lost it but, did I try to hurt him? Would I actually do that?

"Actually, you destroyed the house then had sex" Niall said walking in the kitchen annoyed. I looked down feeling ashamed, we destroyed his house.

I looked up to Niall "I'm sorry-" "Don't worry about it, it can get replaced but you two need to get your shit together. You two aren't communicating like you used to. That's the problem" he stated looking at both of us.

"Shut up Niall, we are fine" "Yeah so why was she upset coming over here last night? She wants to know why you... won't be intimate anymore. You have this girl actually thinking maybe you don't love her the way you did"

"Okay Niall he gets it" I glared and he shook his head. "Just tell him that you want to know why. Tell him that you fear your relationship is ending Jordan" I growled hating him putting me on the spot like this.

"Harry tell her why you won't touch her. If you don't tell her, you're gonna lose her. You know you're not helping your relationship, you're making it worse" he stated.

It went silent as I glared at Niall. I knew he was trying to help but didn't want to be seen like this. A girl not secured in her relationship. I did trust him, I just don't get what was happening now.

"Okay I'm done budding in your relationship. Finish cleaning up the mess and hopefully you guys can talk about it" He said turning to head out the door.

It stayed silent as he pulled off so I just walked out the room looking for anything that needed to be fixed.

*****

After about an hour I think everything that could be cleaned up was. I sat in the living room waiting for him to come in. Maybe we could finally work this out.

I saw him walking past and I called him. He froze looking to me and I got up quietly walking to him. "We need to talk" I whispered and he sighed looking down then away.

"Jordan you have nothing to worry about" "Then why-" "Jordan" he warned glaring at me and I didn't respond.

"I just want to fix this" "There's nothing that needs to be fixed" he said turning away to go to the kitchen. I bit my lip looking down before storming out of the house.

If it was that simple I think he would have told me but, he keeps pushing it away. That's what scared me, he knew it would hurt me. Maybe he was with someone else.

****

Harry POV

I know that I was fucking up but, imagine if I told her. The reason why I wouldn't touch her is because she kept losing control. I kept trying to get her to focus on holding control but her mind was else where.

On sex.

I thought in a few days I could make some improvement but it wasn't working. I don't know why.

I pulled up to the house to see her car in the yard already. I know she was pissed that I wouldn't talk about it, but I don't want her to hurt. When I did something like this I would feel guilty but she was more sensitive.

She would cry, I know it.

I wanted to try and get her to understand that nothing has changed. I still loved her. It would only be her.

I walked in and froze as I saw bags at the door.

I instantly searched through the rooms to see her in her dresser throwing clothes in another bag. "What is this?" I demanded grabbing the bag and throwing them back in the draw.

She tried to grab the bag from me but I wasn't letting go. "What the hell are you doing?" I demanded and she's turned to me with tears falling.

I dropped the bag holding her head "Jordan, it's not what you think. I swear, there is no one else-" She tried pulling away "Then what is it. What could be so serious that you can't tell me?" She cried.

"Listen to me-" "I'm not going to if you don't tell me the real reason Harry" she screamed. I crushed my lips to hers holding her there but she wasn't responding. She pulled away shaking her head.

"No, I don't want it now. I want to know why our relationship is like this. What has happen that caused this. Is it me?" she whispered and I shook my head.

She looked down "Then why is it like this Harry? I- I know I'm not the prettiest compared to some-" "What are you talking about" "Just be honest with me, it's okay I can take it" she said and I looked at her crazy.

Not the prettiest?!?

She wasn't pretty, she was beautiful, she was fucking breath taking.

"Just tell me you don't want me and we can end it here. I don't want you to suffering in a relationship of you're not happy" My heart dropped and anger rose. I grabbed her head making her look at me.

"What the fuck are you talking about Jordan?" I demanded as she continued crying.

I felt guilty for making her feel like this. I could have went at this a different way. This made everything worse. I made her feel insecure in the whole relationship.

I tried to prevent her hurting and I did worse. I made her question my commitment to her.

"I love you Jordan, I've only loved you. There is no other girl, I don't want this relationship to end. I would die without you"

"So what is left?" She demanded.

"You keep losing control during sex, like I did. I've been trying to get you to focus on control but it won't fucking work. You keep trying to drain me of my blood" I blurted out and closed my eyes regretting it even being said.

I should have rephrased that better.

**********************************

READ!!!! IMPORTANT STUFF BELOW!!!!

**********************************

Just a heads up, There will be probably two or three more chapters left in the story 😢 I hate ending books but I don't want to drag it on too long.

But I would love to say thank you so much for the reads, the likes and the comments. You guys are the reason why I keep writing & I'm soo happy you're enjoying each story so much. Lol

Once I finish this I'll continue to update Stay With Me and maybe I'll post another one of my stories. I had it to another guy celebrity but I could change it to Harry if you guys like.

So it's your choice I could post the cheating story or the action story (Army of Two)

Let me know!!! 💙💚😘