Chapter 6

"Almost four thousand dollars? For what?!" I screamed half shocked, half pissed.

That's half of the fucking money I got from him and now I had to spend it on car repairs that I never heard of?! It was working perfectly fine two days ago and now it wouldn't even cut on.

"There's a lot of damage miss. This is also a discount compared to what I usually charge for these parts to be fixed. Guess you can thank Harry" I rolled my eyes running my hand through my hair and biting my lip.

I needed my fucking car but I needed the money to leave. If I don't have a car I can't go anyway.

I had to stay a little longer. I had to go back to that fucking club for at least another week just to make that money back. Fuck my life.

I was so close. So fucking close to leaving and this shit had to happen.

One more week and that's it. I'm leaving with whatever I have and I don't care. If this car fucked up again, I'll take the bus.

"Fine. How long will it take?" I whispered.

"I have to finish another car but I can start on it tomorrow" I sighed but nodded. Maybe El could drop me home till it was fixed.

"I'll see you tomorrow then" he said walking off and I leaned on the car trying to control the anger rising. I had no choice right now but to get it fixed. I shouldn't have gotten myself so excited for this.

"So... What happen?" a voice asked and I looked up to see Harry with a small smile leaning on the car with me. If he was going to be a ass right now, I wasn't going to deal with it.

"I have to get the car repaired" I stated looking at my feet.

"How much is it?"

"Almost four thousand"

"So what are you going to do? Isn't that the money you need to leave" He asked looking at me.

I nodded "Pay for it and stay for another week to make it back" I said and walked towards the house to look for El.

"So you're gonna go back to the strip club?"

"I don't have a choic-"

"You can stay here for the week"

"What?" I asked turning to him as he walked up to me.

"I could pay for the repairs" he answered looking down at me as I looked in his eyes for a second before looking away.

"No don't worry about it-"

"So you rather have all those men looking at you or just me?" He asked. Obviously I didn't what either but one guy or dozens? I didn't like Harry but I would put up with him.

This week wasn't bad, all I did was see him when I danced then I pretty much stayed in the room besides hanging with El. If she was gonna be here, I could manage

"What the hell do you do for a living that you could give a stripper four thousand dollars so easy?" I demanded and he laughed touching my shoulder. I flinched a little but tried to relax.

"I'm a business man. I have the money and I'm helping a nice girl in need. Your welcome" he said smiling then walking past me.

****

Harry POV

Well, that worked better than I thought.

She gave in quicker than I expected but hey that means I made progress with her.

I definitely owed Liam one.

Hopefully in this week she will actually have a conversation with me instead of El. But I knew El would be on guard this week anyway.