Chapter 32

Jordan POV

"You're on in five" Joe yelled and we got up heading towards the side of the stage. I don't think I would stay tonight after we dance tonight. I still felt a little hungover from last night. I think I drunk and smoke my feelings away. Which seemed to be a lot.

Seems like Niall kept his promise and hasn't said anything. I was so thankful for that. I don't think I could face him right now. He was probably angrier than last time we were together. But...-

"Still hungover?" Ashley asked smiling and I returned it nodding. "Didn't think you could handle all of that" she joked and I shrugged. "Me either but, thank you for taking care of me" she nodded. "What are friends for" we laughed looking in the small mirror fixing my curls abit smiling.

She smiled handing me a cup. "What's that?" "Something to relax you a bit. You seem a little more tense doing these kind of dances" Damn was it that obvious? I tried to calm myself for the dance with the guys but I guess I failed. It felt weird and it wasn't just because it was a guy, the sexual moves we had to do was the problem.

I drunk the rest down smiling. I didn't want to be the difficult person and not do the dance. Plus it was just a dance, nothing more so I had to suck it up. We walked on the stage taking place as the guys stayed on the side waiting for their part. People started cheering and we took our places.

****

I smiled walking off the stage as the rest cheered happily. We were great and I tried my best to be calm doing the partner part of the dance though I felt really odd. Like someone was watching me. I know we had a big crowd but I felt someone there. I'm not crazy.

I went to the back grabbing my stuff saying bye to a few people and walked it the doors seeing people dancing, drinking and talking. Suddenly my arm was tugged and I turned to see Travis smiling. "Leaving already?" I nodded and he pouted.

"I can't recover like you guys, I need more rest" I laughed and he nodded. "You did amazing tonight. You do good every time you perform but, damn that was... Sexy" he said and I gave him a small fake smile. "Thank you" "No problem. Maybe we could work together again or maybe hang out sometime" he said with a smirk.

I nodded "Yeah...sometime" Meaning never. I already knew what he wanted and it wasn't going to happen. Ever. Moved in hugging me and I rolled my eyes but leaned into it till I was pulled away roughly. I turned in anger to meet Niall with a hard face. He was either angry or scared. I don't know but I knew something was wrong. With Harry.

"What happen?" I asked nervous. "He's here" My heart dropped. "He's somewhere in here, you need to leave Now" he ordered and I nodded. "He probably sees me talking to you he'll be mad at you" I stated looking around quickly. "And if he gets to you the way he is, he can hurt you. Just go we'll hold him off. El and Lou are here" I froze nervous. Yes I know I didn't want to see him like this but I didn't want them hurt either. I wouldn't forgive myself.

"Go" he roared making my jump and I hurried through the crowd to the back. There was a back door, I could go out there and hurry home. Once I got through them my arm was grabbed. I screamed and turned nervous to see Travis. "You okay?" I nodded trying to pull away. I looked around to see if I would see him but he kept blocking me.

I was push into the back room by him. "What is going on" he demanded. "Nothing, I need to leave now, get off of me" I stated in a hard tone. I kept trying to pull away but he wouldn't let go.

"I suggest you take your hands off what's mine" A low yet spine chilling voice stated behind me and I froze instantly scared to turn. I looked at Travis as he looked at him. He didn't seem happy with what Harry said but he wasn't aware of what he was capable of.

"And who the fuck are you?" Travis spat as I finally pulled away but I didn't turn around. I kept my head down then instantly tried to run to the door but Travis grabbed me again and if I wasn't losing my mind, I heard a loud growl.

"Get your fucking hands of my girlfriend before I shatter them and your fucking skull" he stated. "Let go of me" I begged panicking and hopping he would just listen. I didnt like him much, but I didnt want him to get killed. I knew Harry would if he didnt move them.

I kept begging quietly as tears formed. I didnt know what to do. I wanted to run but they were both stopping me for different reasons. Maybe not. But, i wasnt stupid not to know how it would end. I screamed as my jacket was pulled roughly causing me to be thrown back and fall on my butt hard.

"Harry" I screamed as he wallked towards Travis. I closed my eyes looking away as I heard a loud crack then a thud. My eyes shot open to see blood under Travis. I screamed in fear trying as fast as I could to get up. His face was facing the other direction and I was thankful for that. Harry's eyes were on me as I got up backing away.

I stood there crying not even knowing what was going to happen right now. Would he be happy that i was here or would he be pissed like he was before at me? I was pertifed to know that answer. "Jordan!" I heard someone yell then the door behind Harry swung open. Once Harry broke contact with me to see Lou, I turned running out the back door. "Jordan" he roared and I cried running as fast as I could.

I needed to get out of here. I needed to be far away from him. I looked back to see if anyone was behind me and ran right into someone. I screamed as their hands wrapped around my waist tightly. I didnt even have to hear or see them to know who it was. I tried to pull away shaking my head in fear but his grip tighten and suddenly wind was blowing against me hard. He was running.

A door closed loudly and he pushed me against the wall. I stood there breathing hard and shaking watching him. "Harry... please" I begged scared he would cause me more pain. He closed the little bit of space between us going for my face. I flinched cowering away till both his hands held my head forcing me to look into his red eyes.

I froze watching as he just started at me quietly. Suddenly I leaned closer watching his eyes change a bit. Was he fighting it? They went back to red and I touched his face with my shaking hand. "Please" I whispered. They started to shift towards green with little red and then he stopped. "Jordan" he whispered breathless but I didnt respond.

A low growl came from him as he looked down and I looked away. Suddenly he grabbed my head and his lips crushed to mine.