Chapter 36

"Love, I'm sorry. How many times do you want me to apologize?" he whined as I walked into the bathroom closing the door.

I rolled my eyes grabbing the first aid kit. I rubbed an alcohol pad over the bite wincing. "Until it stops hurting" I stated in the bathroom.

Fuck it hurt. He got really deep into my neck. I should have never gave in.

The door pushed open as he walked into the room wrapping his hands around my body. He kissed my neck "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he whispered looking through the mirror. I tried pulling away but he wouldn't let me move.

"I'm sorry but I really couldn't help myself" he said frowning "Everything at that moment was just screaming you. Plus, you taste delicious so I couldn't resist. I would have left to drink but I thought you would run away so I stayed" he explained then kissed my neck and I sighed looking at him through the mirror.

"I love you and I'm sorry..." he whispered looking up "That you're so fucking delicious and a strong vampire like me can't resist you. "That you could bring me to my knees instantly... I'm sorry" he whispered not breaking the contact.

He spun me to face him "Will you forgive me?" He said leaning down. "I will do anything for you to forgive me"

I smirked "Anything?" he picked me up sitting me on the counter and making his way through my thighs "Anything" he reassured. I nodded "I lo-" I stop speaking once I heard a knock at the door.

"Fuck whoever is at the the door, I want to hear you say it" he growled. "I love you" Once the words left my mouth, his lips were slammed to mine. The knocks got more impatient. He sighed pulling away and I laughed as he left the bathroom.

The door opened and some man started yelling. "How fucking long does it take to open a fucking door" I froze and my heart dropped at the voice. No. It couldn't be him.

I was fucking losing my mind. I know for fucking sure. I hopped off the counter and slowly headed towards the door already shaking. Why would he let him in?

I started walking out of our bedroom and peeked through the door. I froze seeing him standing there, I wasn't losing it. He was here.

He wasn't dead.

The door squeaked as I pushed it open a little bit and they turned to me. Justin smiled as I stood there frozen. I looked over Harry and his face was emotionless.

"What the fuck is going on" I demanded to Harry and Justin chuckled looking at Harry. "I gave you six months with her and now she's speaking out? She's grown balls" he joked as I glared at them.

Gave?

"What is he talking about Harry?" I demanded but stayed in the entrance of the room scared that he was even here. "You're going with him Jordan" Harry stated and my eyes went wide.

"Camille" Justin corrected.

I shook my head. I wasn't going anywhere with him. I refused. "I'm not going any fucking where with him. What the fuck is this shit? You said you killed him. You say you loved me, now he's here and you expect me to fucking go with him?" I roared as tears filled my eyes but he didn't respond just looking at Justin.

"I've done my job, she's yours"

"I'm not going any where with him. Fuck you. Fuck both of you" I screamed as anger ran through me veins.

"Not your decision love" My whole body was shaking in anger as I looked at both of them. The two men who've betrayed me and hurt me. I wasn't going to let it happen again.

I slammed the door shut locking it knowing that Harry was going to make it through anyway but I still hurried to the window opening it.

Before I could even get my hand out of the window, I was grabbed and thrown on the bed. "You're dead, I'm dreaming" I kicked as hard as I could till he groaned in pain. I pushed him away and scrambled of the bed crying.

I ran out the room only to be grabbed my him. I tried pulling away "No, don't do this Harry, please I can't- I can't" I screamed as loud as I could end up being shook.

"Jordan? Jordan wake up!" an Irish accent screamed. My eyes opened quickly and I was breathing hard, shaking in fear. "It's just a dream" he whispered as my eyes instantly filled with tears looking around.

I was happy it was a dream but I really thought it was real. "Niall?" I said looking over to him driving. He smiled and I started panicking.

"He's going to kill you Niall, take me back before he finds us" I screamed shaking but he didn't respond. "Nia-" "He knows" "Of course he knows and he's gonna find us-" "He called me to come get you" he yelled and I froze "What?"

"He called me to come get you after whatever happen in London. You've been unconscious for two days" "Where is he?" "He's staying in London"

I just stared at him waiting for the joke but, it never came. "Why?" I whispered. "He finally decided he needed help. Which is better late than never" he explained and I nodded agreeing. "The vampire side is like having a addiction, he can be around you for a while"

"So he's doing this himself?" he shook his head. "Lou is with him and Gemma will be soon" I smiled nodding. Atleast he finally sees he needs help, that's what I wanted.

I pulled down the mirror in the truck looking at my neck. Not seeing anything. Am I losing my mind? There had to be in mark, I remember of the pain. "Just a drop of vampire blood and it heals anything, well almost anything.

****

Niall dropped me at the house and I sighed. I knew one day I would end back up in New York. He had to go take care of things so for today I just rested here bored. El was getting everything from California, Liam disappeared so I was alone.

After A nap I saw it read 12:04am. I wondered how Zayn was doing. It's been too long. He would definitely be at the club right now. I got up putting on some jeans and shoes and grabbed one of Harry's keys. I didn't know which car it went to but Id find out. Right when I got in Harry's car Niall called. I put it on speaker. "Hey"

"Hey I was gonna ask if you're hungry- where are you?" he asked. "On my way to see my friend Zayn" "Would Harry-" "It's not like that. He was my boss and Harry knows him. He's like a brother"

"I'm still not sure you should be driving right now. You were unconscious for two days because of blood loss" "I feel fine Niall relax" "Can you just wait a few days? If something happens to you Harry is definitely going to kill me" he stated.

"He is finally on the right track I don't think you should do anything to push him right now. Number one on ways to push Harry's anger problems is your safety." He stated and I sighed. I guess another day.

"Alright, alright I going back home relax" He chuckled "Thank you" "What ever" I joked. "I'm at exit 23, I'll be home soon" I said pressing end button. I wouldn't be difficult, I was still a bit tired anyway so I'll just go back home.

I waited at the red light for it to change to green as music lowly played in the back ground. Afraid by The Neighbourhood was playing so I smiled singing along. Hopefully soon they would tour, I've been dying to see them, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran and The Tragic Thrills.

Maybe he'll come with me once he's-

My whole body was jerked forward as my whole car was rammed into traffic. A loud horn and light was all I remembered for everything went black.

***Don't kill me!!! I'll try to update as soon as I can!! ***

Xoxo