Chapter 24

Harry POV

Two more days

Two more days till she left me.

For a whole week, possibly longer depending on fucking Kat.

Yeah I was happy but I was gonna miss her.

Fuck I was gonna miss her.

I should have taken that offer to go with her but, then again I didn't want to seem like I was the over attached boyfriend.

She didn't need that, she needed someone to support her dreams and give her space to live them out.

As much as I wanted to, I had to give it to her. Because I loved her and I didn't want any chance for her to leave me.

This week I kept a smile on my face just to reassure her I was happy. I helped her pack, I made sure she had everything she needed, I even booked her flight, a hotel, and rented a car incase anything went wrong.

But of course I would make my way over there if anything happen.

I wasn't whipped but, I loved her and I would do anything for her.

After tonight I would have one more day till I was in this house alone. Might as well enjoy it with her.

After I came back from handling business, I hurried home excited to tell her about the plans we had tonight and all tomorrow.

"Love?" I called out walking in.

"I'm the room babe" I smiled walking up to the room.

"Get dres-" I froze as my eyes went wide and mouth dropped.

It was her...

In a bra and panties...

The best part, she was smiling like she was waiting for me.

I looked over her body spotting a few scars on her torso but she still looked like a goddess. My goddess.

"What's this for?" I whispered keeping my eyes on hers as I walked closer. She was a little nervous but she kept the smile on her face.

She took a deep breath "I'm ready" she whispered. "For what?" I asked making sure we were on the same page.

"For you to make love to me Harry" she stated as I just stood there not knowing what to do.

*****

"After last week when I panicked about it and you showed me you were okay with waiting, it made it all crystal clear. You're not into this just for sex, you do love me just as much as you have said"

"Of course I do" I whispered intertwining our fingers together and she nodded but her fingers were shaking.

We weren't going to have sex. She was still forcing herself to go through with it.

"Jordan..-"

"I know I look nervous" she whispered looking down.

"I will honestly say, I am but- I know I shouldn't. It's not my first time-"

I shook my head and she looked up confused "This is your first time. That doesn't count, none of it does. It's okay to be nervous but we don't have to right now. We ca-"

"I want this Harry" she stated in a serious tone making me close my mouth.

I looked into her eyes looking for any uncertainty and she knew. "Stop" she said looking away and leaned on me.

"I want you to make love to me. I want my first actual experience in making love, to be with you" she whispered and I nodded as my hands cupped her face.