Chapter 4

To say I felt like a bit of oddball at this party would be a understatement.

I didn't belong and they made sure I knew.

They stared at me either in disgust or hunger and I was ready to run back up the steps.

Why did I feel like I was the weird one?

I froze up in fear.

They were all vampires. Duh!

"Hey you okay?" El yelled to me once she made her way through all the people were dancing, talking or making out as the music was filling my ears.

I nodded giving her a small smile as she passed me a drink smiling. "Relax yourself a bit. If you have a good time they won't stare at you like that" she suggested and I nodded looking around again.

I looked to the steps to see Harry walking up the steps with two girls behind him.

I knew it. Can't control himself.

Horn Dog.

I took the cup drinking it down and coughing abit but recovered. Drinking wasn't that new to me.

"I need another one" I said and she smiled grabbing my hand as she dragged me to the kitchen.

"We have Barcardi, Brandy, Vodka, Long Island ice tea, bud light, Haitian rum (That shit will have you dying lol)

"Brandy" I said grabbing it as she looked at me surprised.

"Whoa take it easy. Half of that will have you fucked up"

"I'll be fine"

****

I stumbled into the hallway laughing as I leaned on the wall close to the door.

It was so hot in here, I needed fresh air.

I opened the door walking out and tripping over my feet.

Someone grabbed me standing me up. "Be careful" he whispered as I looked up pulling away.

"Sorryyy " I laughed and he chuckled.

"Someone's having a good night. How did you stumble over to this place princess?" He asked as I looked into his blue eyes hearing his accent but it wasn't like Harry, Lou or Els.

Irish

"Imm staying here with Harold" I laughed even harder.

"So you're the stripper?"

"Do I look like one?"

"Nope but I don't judge. I'm Niall, Harry's friend" he said smiling.

"Harry has a lot of friends" I said looking at his hand with a blunt in it.

"You smoke?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Not much" he passed it to me and I shrugged again. Why not?

I took it inhaling it, holding he smoke in, then letting it out.

We did it for a few times before I stopped feeling myself at my limit.

Drunk and high at the same time was crazy. Especially around strangers.

"You okay?" he asked as I kept my head down reaching for the door to go in. It took a little more time to go in.

"Yup thanks Neil" I said and he chuckled.

"No problem princess"

I started heading for the steps and stopped smiling as I heard a familiar beat and voice.