Chapter 18

I walked into the kitchen to see El groaning and laying on the counter. I giggled going to get coffee as she sat up.

"That is the last time I drink with them" she stated.

"Vampires get hangovers?" I joked and she chuckled.

"If you drink enough yes. Higher tolerance but the same outcome" she stated shaking her head. I passed her a cup and she whispered a thank you before drinking.

"Soo are you gonna tell me what happen?" She asked and I looked at her confused.

"You and Harry" she stated and I looked away drinking my coffee.

"Mmhm... He came down smiling then kicked Lou and Niall's asses" she said and I started laughing.

"Really? He said he would, but I thought he was joking"

"He said they always ruin things so that leads me to ask... What did they ruin up there?" She said smiling and leaning closer.

"Damn I forgot my phone upstairs... I'll be back" I said walking out and froze as Harry walked in front of me smiling.

"Good morning" he whispered and I smiled "Good Morning"

"Thought I was gonna have to drag you out the room today" he joked and I laughed looking down to my cup.

"I think you might have to, she was heading back up there" El added laughing.

"To get my phone" I shot back.

"Or ignore my question"

"What question?" Harry asked

"Nothing" I said quickly glaring at El

"Why you kicked Niall and Lou's ass. What did they ruin?"

Crap... Do I tell her? Will he tell her?

"We just talked" he said looking down and smiling.

"Before or after you kissed?" she asked and we both froze up looking at each other.

"I'll be back" I said when he grabbed my arm.

"Can we talk?" he asked and I hesitantly nodded.

"Go get your shoes. I'll meet you outside" I nodded but was confused. Where were we going?

****

We ended up at a park walking quietly hearing birds, people and cars.

"You okay?" he asked looking over and I met his eyes nodding.

"Yeah I'm fine. Slight hangover but I'll survive. What about you?"

"Fine, just wanted to talk to you" he stated and I nodded.

"I would have just talked to you in the house if there weren't all nosey vampires at my house" I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"It's fine. Need to get out the house, get some fresh air" I reassured and he nodded.

"I wanted to talk to you about last night" I nodded waiting.

"The kiss" he whispered.

Sounded like he regret it, he's being like this so he doesn't hurt me. Quick act like it was nothing.

"Oh don't worry about it, we were drinking. We weren't in our right state of mind, emotions scattered..." I quickly said and stopped looking back once I noticed he wasn't next to me.

He stood there looking down and I turned walking slowly to him.

"Harry?"

No response.

"Harry?" I said louder and he looked up to me with a hard face. We stood they're unable to break contact.

Suddenly he walked over to me quickly pulling my head to his as he crushed his lips to me.

Push him back

No

Pull away

No

I slightly parted my lips as his tongue slipped in and his hand went to my lower back pulling me closer. Once a low moan escaped my lips, I turned my head and he kissed my cheek.

He turned my head and caught my lips again. I was pulled right back in by his lips.

"That's not what I wanted you to say" he whispered against my lips as I tried to actually think.

I was in a daze.

I never felt like this and I didn't know what to do about it. My whole body just warmed up and everything I felt with J-him was doubled.

I just wanted to kiss him again but what message was that giving him? Not a good one. I didn't want him to think I was teasing him.

But I wanted his lips.

Go for it

Don't tease him

My hands went into his hair and I crushed my lips to his this time. Happily he responded kissing me back and letting his tongue slip in my mouth. I gripped his curls tighter getting on my toes just to get closer.

He pulled away a bit breathing hard as I leaned my forehead against his looking at his lips. I bit my lip as it turned into a smirk.

"Didn't expect that" he whispered and I looked down blushing a bit.

"Sorry..."

"Nothing to apologize for love" he said and it sent a shiver up my spine.

"Can I have that one more time?" He breathed out.

Without a second thought I crushed my lips to his as he smiled grabbing hold of me again.