Chapter 40- gbomb

[im so so so sorry about the small amount of updates recently. I'm home on the 13th, and updates will be daily again! This is part 2 of my last gbomb :) also, I'm out of requests, so leave them in the comments! Remember you can tell me the basis of the imagine too! tysm]

Liam was standing at his locker, reaching up on his tiptoes to try to reach his chemistry book. He felt someone press against his back an watched a pale, thin hand grab the book with ease.

"Hey babe." A familiar voice whispered into his ear.

"H-hi Zach." Liam murmured. Liam and Zach hadn't spoken since last week, when their kiss in the library happened. Liam had thought, maybe, just maybe, they could become something real, but that hadn't happened. Yet.

"Whoa, what's wrong?" Zach asked, spinning Liam around and pinning him against his locker in a swift movement.

Liam shrugged, looking down, but he couldn't find his words. Zach put a finger under Liam's chin and lifted his head up so their eyes met. "Aw, do you miss Zach?" He cooed.

Liam felt his face heat up, but again, he didn't respond. "You know, I have to say I've missed my Li-Li too." Zach said slowly, leaning in slightly.

Liam gulped. "You have?" He whispered. Zach nodded and continued to lean in. When their lips were just brushing each other, Zach muttered "How about I take you out to dinner tonight?"

Liam almost missed the question, he was so distracted by his want to kiss Zach. He decided in an instant how he would accept this date, because he did obviously want to go. So he closed the gap, and Zach stiffened a bit before melting into the kiss.

Zach pulled away, and leaned their foreheads together. "Don't worry, I have your address. See you at seven." And he disappeared before Liam knew what had happened.

He hugged his chemistry book tightly against his chest, smiling giddily.

[OKAY I REALLY LIKE THIS SET OF IMAGINES SO I THINK OVER TIME IM GONNA MAKE A LITTLE SERIES ABOUT THIS IT MAY BE 3 OR 4 PARTS IM NOT SURE YET]

OKAY I MADE A STORY BASED ON THIS IMAGINE CHECK IT OUT