Chapter 24- thecampingdolphin

[i took the flower crown idea from glowing_madi bc Brayden in a flower crown >>> hope you don't mind! :*]

Brayden was curled up in Ryan's desk chair, using the desk to spin himself around, giggling as he did so.

"You're making me dizzy." Ryan commented, who was scrolling through tumblr [btw RYAN FOLLOWED ME ON TUMBLR ok continue] and laying on his stomach across his unmade bed.

Brayden stumbled off the chair with laughter and dizzily fell onto the bed next to his boyfriend.

"What're you looking at?" He asked, closing his eyes to stop the walls from spinning.

"I'm trying to find flower crown tutorials." Ryan explained absentmindedly, still searching carefully. "I want to make one."

"To wear?" Brayden asked, blinking his eyes hard, still trying to steady his vision.

Brayden could practically hear Ryan roll his eyes. "No, to eat." His voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"Well, sorry!" Brayden yelled, flipping over onto his back and throwing up his arms.

After about an hour of searching for a tutorial and materials list, Ryan at last knew how to make a flower crown. So he dragged Brayden off to the craft store, who still couldn't "see what the fuss over a fucking headband was."

After a tiresome 3 hours of braiding, twisting and prodding, Ryan had jumbled together two slightly disfigured flower crowns.

Brayden was still hanging around, and was currently trying to find a movie for them to watch on Netflix off of Ryan's laptop. "I still don't know why you made me one." He grumbled.

Ryan chuckled, he was admiring his work with proud eyes. He changed his glance to look into Brayden, who was laying across the bed with one hand supporting his head. "C'mon, you'll look adorable in it. Do you want the daisy or rose one?"

"What's the difference?" Brayden said back, clearly uninterested in the type of flower crown he was going to be forced to wear.

"The rose one's more you." Ryan decided, ignoring Brayden's response. He situated the daisy flower crown on his own head, then got up from the desk chair to give Brayden the pink rose-covered crown.

Brayden squirmed a bit as Ryan took his time making sure the crown was in the perfect position, but was overall agreeable. Ryan was quiet for several moments once it was deemed perfect, and Brayden chewed nervously on the inside of his cheek. "Does it look bad?" He asked quietly.

"N-no." Ryan answered breathlessly. "It's just... Y-you look absolutely adorable."

Brayden smiled widely, despite his outward appearance of not caring about the flower crowns, he'd been secretly hoping he wouldn't look silly in it. "You don't look half-bad yourself." He said cheekily, and tugged Ryan down into a kiss.

[requested by GrayaniFiveEver]

[OKAY I JUST SAW 4K READS ALREADY THANK YOU ALL AGH]

Cube ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara