Chapter 9- thecampingdolphin

Brayden was in his room on his computer scrolling through twitter. It was currently about 2 am, but it was summertime and he was still wide awake.

His phone buzzed, and he leaned back in his desk chair, reaching behind him onto his bed to grab his phone. He had a text from Ryan, that said "Hey! I'm outside your house!"

Brayden chuckled. He had a feeling what this was. Staying in his white t-shirt and shorts, with only socks on, he snuck downstairs into the garage. After struggling to put on his rollerblades and still stay quiet, he went out the side door in the garage.

As he had expected, Ryan was in his driveway. The only clothes he had on were shorts and his own pair of rollerblades. His nose ring caught the street light's glare, causing it to shine in the dark.

"Hey babe." Ryan greeted, rolling over to meet Brayden halfway with a kiss.

"You ready?" Brayden smirked, gripping Ryan's hand tightly.

Ryan nodded mock-determinedly, and they set off. The moonlight above them, they rolled down the street, eventually leaving their neighborhood and exiting onto the highway. They followed their normal route, flying along, their hands never parting.

Brayden glanced over at Ryan, who just so happened to be looking at him. Ryan smiled softly at him, but Brayden pulled away his hand suddenly. "Race you!" He yelled, skating away as fast as he could. Ryan laughed and went after him.