Chapter 34- gbomb

[whoa just yesterday I hit 11k and now I'm at 12k, almost 13k :o THANK YOU. This is about gbomb meeting (there will most likely be a part 2 c;) BC OMF I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO MEET]

The highway leading from the airport to Seattle was dotted with car lights and cluttered with the usual city traffic. Zach leaned forward against the back of the driver's seat, he was seated in the back of taxi headed for his hotel.

"How much longer do you think it's gonna be?" He asked the taxi driver, a heavy set balding man.

The man glanced back at him, and chuckling slightly said "What's your rush? You got something important to do in the city?"

Zach blushed, and sat back in his seat. "I'm meeting someone there, that's all."

The driver lifted his eyebrows, and smiling cheekily said "Is it someone special? A lady friend perhaps?"

Zach shook his head. No, the person he was thinking of wasn't a lady. And they weren't really a "special someone", at least not yet. "No, just a close friend of mine."

The man nodded, and conversation lapsed at this time. After inching slowly in the traffic, they finally reached the hotel.

Waiting in the hotel room, sitting tensely on the couch trying to distract himself, was H. He was flipping channels and trying to keep his heartbeat steady.

The door opened slowly, and H's stomach turned. He looked up quickly, and in the doorway, clutching a small rolling suitcase, was a lanky, pale, brown haired cutie.

Zach smiled shakily, and H stood from the couch, scanning his eyes over Zach, examining his flawless features.

"HBomb94?" Zach said in the high pitched voice he used for the Factions intro.

H's already present smile widened, as he squeaked back "GraserMC!"

The Zach rushed forward into H's arms, and they hugged tightly for several seconds, just enjoying this precious moment.

[im too lazy to look through the comments to see who requested oops. Thank you though!]