Chapter 26- straubee

[after this chapter, I'll write gbomb, then part 3 of gracy, then part 2 of devondoestomahawk. Leave requests! Also, this part is going to be straub and bee meeting for the first time for fanfest :)]

Mitchell sat in his plane seat, his heart in his throat. He tapped his feet on the floor quickly, looking out the window, scanning the area frantically.

He'd been sitting there for a good ten minutes, just waiting to be able to get off the plane. He was finally in Sydney for Fanfest, and he was going to meet some of his internet friends for the convention. However, the reason his stomach was turning and his head was throbbing was one specific friend.

It was Bee, his gorgeous, caring, funny and adorable best friend. He'd never confirmed to himself his feelings for Bee, and he wasn't going to spend his first time meeting her doing so. Nevertheless his mind was full of images of her smile.

After what seemed like hours of just studying the detailed stitching on his chair's armrest, the awaited intercom mumbled out a staticky order for all the passengers to unload the plane. He stood up so fast he hit his head on the storage compartment that was conveniently at the height where he had to duck to avoid it.

He felt like he was walking on marbles as he bustled through the airport. His legs felt unsteady and jelly-like. He was so distracted and nervous that he almost missed his luggage bag going by.

Finally he had his bag and he was situated, so he pulled out his phone and texted Bee. "I'm in the airport by the luggage track!"

He looked up after sending the text and could've screamed. Standing just a little ways away was Bee, and slightly behind her their mutual friend Danielle. But he only had eyes for Bee. She was wearing her beanie, and her smile could've lit up a dark room.

Then he was running. She was running. And he caught her. He caught her and held her and spun her and her breath was on his neck. Her laughter was in his ears and the airport was spinning even after he set her down.

Her smile and his smile were close enough and big enough he could've counted each pearly white tooth. He hugged Danielle too, but as he hugged Danielle he was imagining Bee's eyes. Those gorgeous eyes that looked so happy, SO happy to see him.

[i really like this one :) requested by pewdieisperfectanya (love your username)]

[I JUST SAW I HAVE 5K READS ALREADY WTF STOP GUYS ILY]

Cube ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara