Chapter 35- Straubee

[ c: thank you all for 13k, almost 14k!! OKAY SO BEE AND STRAUB DID IN FACT MOVE IN TOGETHER IM ACTUALLY NOT OKAY THEYRE MY OTP AND THE FACT THAT THEY LIVE TOGETHER AND THIS MEANS THEY MIGHT BE A COUPLE IS TOO MUCH OKAY SORRY SJCNSKKXLALXJISKS]

Bee was in the kitchen of her and Mitchell's new apartment together. They'd been good friends for many years and a couple for a few months now, so they decided to move out together. The reactions from all the fans were very positive, and the two couldn't be happier.

She was busy baking cupcakes to celebrate their amazing new place. She heard the front door open and Mitchell yelled out "Honey, I'm home!" In a slightly sarcastic, overly enthusiastic voice.

Mitchell came into the kitchen, clutching two grocery bags in each hand. She looked up from mixing the batter and smiled. She had sent Mitchell out for cooking spray and sugar, but it seemed he went a little crazy.

"Will you grab the cupcake tin from under the sink?" She asked him.

"Uhhhhh...." Mitchell said slowly, and after glancing around the large kitchen to locate the sink, said "Yeah, of course!"

He leaned in and gave Bee a quick kiss, before leaning down to grab the tin. After clanging around the cabinet for a few moments, he emerged.

After baking their cupcakes, they laid out the treats on little plates across their kitchen table and set to decorating.

"You look so little in that big chair." Mitchell giggled, referring to the large high backed chairs they picked out together from IKEA.

Bee blushed, and scowling mockingly, argued "I'm not little!"

"You are so." Mitchell said, with a very matter-of-fact attitude, looking back down at his cupcake, the icing of it had slumped down onto the plate while he was distracted. "Oh, c'mon." He muttered.

Now it was Bee's turn to giggle. "My cupcake is still perfect." She motioned to her perfectly iced little cupcake.

Mitchell's frown turned to an evil grin and, using his icing bag, squirted a little dollop onto Bee's nose. However, she flinched significantly, causing the icing lump to fall onto her lap. She narrowed her eyes, and promptly squirted a stream of pink icing onto Mitchell's shirt.

Yelping, Mitchell jumped out of his chair and backed away from the table, causing Bee to fall into a fit of laughter.

Later that evening, when the cupcakes were eaten and they had both changed into pajamas, they settled into their new couch (also from IKEA) to watch Finding Nemo, a favorite movie of Bee's. Bee snuggled into Mitchell's chest, and he leaned down to kiss the top of her head. This made her smile, and she realized how much happier she'd been since dating Mitchell. She'd never felt luckier.

[a lot of fluff, but it's Straubee, so who cares ;)]