31) I love you (Lime)

Start from the beginning

"W-what's this?" I asked him softly.

"Lunch." Kakashi said sitting down, patting the spot next to him. I bit my lip, trying not to smile.

"I'm only doing this, because I'm hungry. I'm still upset with you... Just so you know... Only for the food-"

"I'm sorry (Y/N)..." He said as I sat down. He moved himself so I was facing him, and he pulled his mask down.
"I don't know what came over me. I-"

"You do know, that I'm more likely to forgive you, if I'm listening to you, while I'm eating..." I said somewhat playfully, and he chuckled. He reached over for the basic, and pulled out some take out from Ichiraku and I licked my lips. I took the container, and began to eat.
"You may continue." I said with a mouthful of Ramen, making Kakashi shake his head.

She's so cute... He thought to himself, as he chuckled at his girlfriend.

"I don't know what came over me last night. I got so angry, over something so small and stupid. I can't make any excuses baby, because I knew exactly what I was saying. I knew what I said would hurt you, I knew that. I wanted to have you riled up and as upset as I was, which I know was-"

"Stupid? Hurtful? Wrong? Ridiculous?" I added, and he nodded.

"All of that and more. I know that me telling you the truth right now probably doesn't help my case. I'm-"

"In the dog house? Disappointed in your actions? Feeling horrible for what you said to me?" I interrupted again, making him sigh.

"Yes baby girl." He said softly.
"I know you trust me, and I'm so glad you do. I'm so glad that I have you in my life, to keep me from doing anything overly stupid. You're my rock, the one person who keeps me from going insane. And I know last night, in my anger, I made it seem as anything other than that. But if there's anyone I trust more than life itself, it's you. I trust you. I know you would never cheat on me."

"Damn straight I wouldn't." I added and he smiled softly.

"I'm so sorry baby girl for hurting you like I did." He said, and I bit my lip.

"Can you say that again? I don't think I quite heard you." I teased, and he rolled his eye.

"I'm so sorry for hurting you (Y/N). I'll say it a thousand more times, if that means you'll forgive me." He said, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Well, you have nine hundred and ninety eight more times to go." I said, and he deadpanned, as I giggled.
"I'm just kidding Kashi..." I said and he let out a sigh of relief.
"Just do me a favor?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Anything for you." He said, and I bit my lip.

"Call me baby girl again. Oh and Tell me you love me... Because... I missed you." I said, getting on my knees, putting my finished ramen to the side.

"I love you more than you love ramen babygirl." He said, and I smiled, before I slammed my lips to his, allowing us to share a passionate kiss.

"I'll forgive you, just this once Kakashi Hatake, because this is the first time this has ever happened. But if you ever do shit like that again... You'll have your own feet shoved so far up your ass, you'll be picking shit from between your toes for a month. I believe in second chances Hatake, but three strikes, and you're out." I said, before I pecked his lips.

"I know I should be scared, but looking at you right now, I just want you to know...  You're so beautiful. I love you (Y/N)." He said, and I smiled.

"I love you too Kakashi." I said, leaning back against the tree. He grabbed the picnic basket, and pulled out two sticks of dango. He handed me one of them, and he held the other. I raised an eyebrow at him.
"I thought you hated dango?"