31) I love you (Lime)

Beginne am Anfang

"(Y/N), it's twelve in the afternoon." He said, making my eyes widen.

"Well... Asuma stopped me!! I figured you were going to get me food!! I didn't know I was going to be starved to the brink of death!!"

"You're quite dramatic this afternoon." He chuckled.

"Because I'm starving!! Which should be illegal, might I add!!" I complained.

"I'm sorry, do I hear you complaining?" He teased and I growled.

"Damn straight. I don't play around when it comes to my food." I said letting out a huff, crossing my arms, as Kardama let go of my wrist.

"Well stop pouting, before you trip over your bottom lip." Kardama said smirking, as he headed into the woods, and I frowned as I followed him.

"Stop pouting, before you trip over your bottom lip." I mocked him, and he chuckled, while he rolled his eyes. To my luck I tripped, and Kardama caught me, and I blushed as he smirked.

"See, what did I tell you?" He said cockily, and I huffed, as I brushed myself off, and we kept walking. We walked to the training grounds, and my stomach growled. I sat down on the giant rock and whined.
"If you keep whining, you'll miss the fact that I'm going past the training grounds!" Kardama said loudly, and I looked up, seeing that he was indeed still walking away.

"W-What? Wait!! Where are we going?!" I asked, and he chuckled, as I quickly got up, and jogged up to him.
"I'm going to need some answers now Karda, because I don't run-"

"You didn't run." He added.

"I briskly walked, and I never briskly walk." I said, and he chuckled.

"You've got to be the laziest girl I have ever known in my life."

"It's not lazy, it's conserving energy." I copped back.
"So where are you taking me?"

"You can't just wait and see like a normal person can you?" He asked playfully, and I chuckled.

"Do you not know who you're talking too?" I said playfully, and Kardama chuckled.

"Forget I asked." He said, pulling out a blind fold, trying to put it over my eyes.

"Whoa hold on there, buckaroo!" I said ducking away from his grasp.

"Will you just put this on?" He said sighing.

"Last time this happened, I almost died."

"Really?"

"Yeah of excitement... I was twelve! It was a surprise party" I smiled and he chuckled.

"Well just trust me enough to put this on... I'm taking you somewhere that's going to make your day. I promise." He smiled and I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you not telling me?" I asked and he chuckled, putting the blind fold on me. Next thing I knew I was being carried.
"Hey hey hey put me down!! If Kakashi saw this... He - I don't want us to be in a worse spot..." I said sadly, as Kardama stopped moving and set me down.
"Okay, well... Can I take this stupid blind fold off?" I asked as I reached my hands out, and I felt a body in front of me.

"Don't worry princess, I told him too." I heard Kakashi whisper in front of my face, before I felt his lips on mine. He gave a quick peck, and then undid the blindfold. I opened my eyes, facing Kakashi. I gave him a look of confusion, turning around to see that Kardama was no longer there.

"W-where did K-"

"He's probably on his way home now." Kakashi said, and I bit my lip.
"Come with me please?" He asked me and I nodded. He tried to take my hand, but I frowned, and kept my hands by my side. Kakashi let out a little frustrated sigh, but continued to walk by side, as he lead me to the lake, where a blanket was laid out, and a picnic basket sat on top of it. He looked at me, and I looked down at my feet, biting my lip.