Oneshot [03]

Today was another Monday morning in Konoha. Sun shining brightly, birds chirping happing and the sounds of crickets could be heard. The wind blew slightly making the cool wind hit the faces of many students.

The students of Konoha High were wearing their normal uniform with their bags hanging on their shoulders as they happily chatted and greeted each other. The school bell rang loudly alerting everyone as the crowd of the students dispersed.

Each grade had been divided into four sections. Those were 'A', 'B', 'C' and 'D'. These were based on the intelligence of students and people from prosperous families, all ended up in the Top class. the section 'A'.

The section 'A' consisted of Naruto Namikaze, the son of the President, Hinata Hyuuga - Heiress of the Hyuuga Clan, Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, Tenten Kunai, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Izunaka, Shino Aburame, Sasuke Uchiha and lastly Sakura Haruno.

Sasuke Uchiha, the Heartthrob of the school and Sakura Haruno, the SweetHeart of the school were secretly in a relationship. Making them the Perfect Couple.

The door opened to reveal them as many drooled at the sight of them while walking, Sasuke death glared his famous Uchiha glare at every guy of even dared to look at Sakura. After a long time, almost as half of the period ended the door opened to reveal their teacher with silver hair and most of his face covered with a mask.

Kakashi walked inside the classroom while rubbing the back of his neck "Sorry, I am late I was-" Kakashi started but was interrupted as the class completed his sentence "lost in the path of life" The whole class rolled their eyes at their teacher who was always late.

The whole class looked at him in annoyance while Kakashi sweatdropped while chuckling nervously.

"Lost my ass. You were probably reading your porn book" yelled an obnoxious blond named Naruto as he pointed his finger accusingly towards Kakashi.

Kakashi looked at where the noise came from, "Sit down if you don't want detention Naruto," Kakashi threatened Naruto and smirked under his mask when he saw Naruto shut up and sit quietly on his seat.

As the class settled down, Kakashi sat on his chair before he took out his book, "Do whatever you want." He told the class before returning to the page he was reading. He giggled like a high school teenage girl as he turned the page forward.

Soon, Lee along with Sakura's other fanboys and admirers came to Sakura and started asking her out. Sakura politely refused them all but the crowd of her admirers did not disperse. Sasuke, on the other hand, was boiling with anger. He was an Uchiha and they were known for their possessiveness.

Sasuke finally snapped off his temper and suddenly became determined to show them what he was made of. Deciding this, he started walking towards Sakura who was surrounded by the herd of her fanboys. Sakura then noticed Sasuke walking towards them and she looked at him with a smile.

Before she could greet him or say anything else, Sasuke grasped Sakura by her waist and pushed her closer to him before he kissed her lips. Everyone halted from what they were doing and looked at them.

Many gasps were heard throughout the room before silence took over. Everyone had their jaws go straight through the floor while their eyes as wide as saucers due to the shock they went through when this happened.

Even Kakashi's only visible eye was widened whereas his precious book was abandoned on the floor when it fell down. No one dared to utter a word as they couldn't say anything as they were still bewildered from everything. It was like there the whole body was frozen.

Sasuke then carried Sakura bridal style and started walking out of the room while everyone moved away to make a path for them. Sasuke opened the door and closed it, as soon as the door was closed you could hear fanboys and fangirls crying over the loss of their precious person.

Naruto then snapped out of the whole situation, "Teme! You have some explaining to do!" Naruto yelled out as he looked at the once opened door through which Sasuke walked out.

Hearing Naruto's voice Sasuke only smirked in return. Looks like he does have some explaining to do.