"A bit too close there, aren't we? Gail?"

Oh-oh... He's back. There's no doubt! This is the one and only, Mr. Jackson. And he's more pissed than ever. Evacuate!

All three of us stared at him; Ennio and Emanuel mostly in surprise, but me? I was wringing my brain, trying to find a way to get us out of it without having to explain about Michael's disorder. I couldn't. There simply was no other way around, because Mr. Jackson hung over the table, glaring daggers at Emanuel, while he fumed like a dog with rabies. Poor Emanuel didn't understand a thing, but quickly withdrew from his position next to me.

I snapped my fingers in front of Mr. Jackson, and excused us, before I literally dragged him by the sleeve into the house, like he was a defiant three year old. And in many ways, he was too.

"WHO'S THAT FUCK OUT THERE DROOLING ALL OVER YOU?!" he yelled, and I swear I wanted to gag him with whatever I could get my hands on. I didn't, though. But I immediately shushed him, and scowled at him strictly enough to make him lower his voice. But then he discovered my baby bump.

"HE KNOCKED YOU UP?!? THAT DICKHEAD GOT YOU PREGNANT?! YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING ME!"

"SHUT UP, JACKSON! OR I'LL DO SOMETHING WE'RE BOTH REGRET!"

I glared at his crotch long enough to make him understand my point, and his gaze flickered a bit, before he clenched his jaw.

"How could you do this to me? To a boy like that?! He looks like a friggin farmer! I thought you..."

"That's because he is a farmer! And if you must know, you should take a look at yourself, because you're literally wearing the same kind of clothes as him. And he's no boy, but a nice young man, that..."

He cut me off long before I got to say what I needed to say to calm him down.

"Wants to fuck the daylights out of your pussy! If he hasn't already?"

He scowled at my stomach again, so I... slapped him.

"Don't you dare say that! Not to him. Not to me. He's nothing but a good friend, and he and his dad has been extremely generous to let us stay here so long. But if you can't behave civilized, they're gonna kick us out before you can spell your own name!"

"Ow... Feisty as always, Ms. Wetherby?"

"I'm not Ms. Wetherby anymore, I'm Mrs. Jackson."

"WHAT?! WE GOT MARRIED?! WHERE WAS I?"

"WHO KNOWS?!"
I threw my arms out in the air, and contemplated whether to slap him again, or slap myself instead.

Oh... You never told him that, did you, Gail? Well, it wasn't the first thing that came to mind when I puked my intestines out in between my nervous breakdowns, because I was terrified of heights!

"I forgot to tell you when you sent me off in that stupid balloon of yours, and you didn't care much even that you saw how scared I was. And my puking was morning sickness, by the way, so there's no doubt that the kid is yours!"

"But our wedding night...!" he groaned.

"Wedding night?! Fuck the wedding night!"

"That's what I had planned..."

"Oh, my God! I just told you you're gonna be a father, and you're more concerned that you couldn't nail me to the nearest wall on that one special night? You have got the dirtiest mind on the planet!"

"Of course I have a dirty mind! And you just ran through it. Naked."

I had huge troubles containing myself by now. He couldn't seriously mean what he was saying?! But since he finally was silent for a while, I managed to convince myself that it wasn't worth kneeing him. The mental shock was already enough as it was, and I could only imagine the chaos of thoughts running through his mind. But then a sly smirk came to his lips, before he attacked me with kisses.