Ch. 3: The back alley

"B-but, Mr. Jackson...! Stop pulling me! I've got heels, remember? I'm..."

"...my fiancé, who has forgotten how to behave. And I'm gonna sharpen your edges a little!"

He dragged me towards an alley, that honestly scared the crap out of me. But seeing the anger in Mr. Jackson's eyes scared me more. Maybe he was just 'warming up' when he kicked that Mexican's ass? Maybe he's gonna...?

Stop doing this to yourself, Gail! He loves you! He told you that, remember? He won't kill you. At least not completely. Okay, you might end up half-dead.

"But Mr. Jackson! I didn't do anything wrong! I was trying to make an income, just like you were working as... Well, as a sheep."

"Oh, I know the right kind of in-cum, you're gonna get. Fuck it, Gail! There are plenty of other options to ch... Wait. What?! A sheep?!"

He stopped and stared at me, and I giggled a little, still nervous for what he was going to do to me.

"Yeah. You've been working as a pink, fluffy sheep at the toilet paper company for the last three weeks. It was actually Michael who got the job. Temporarily, of course. But then Joe came along, and sort of...failed at finding something else, so..."

"So I've been a sheep for three weeks?! What the hell???"

"Awe. Don't worry. You were really cute."

I pinched his cheek, and could see a vague blush on his cheeks before he turned around and continued to drag me further into the alley. And then, right between two really tall dumpsters, he pushed me into one of them, and placed his underarm over my throat.

Oh, no! Not strangulation again....! Gail! Run! As much as you love this son of a bitch, a jealous and angry Mr. Jackson is too much to handle!!!

"Noo... P-please..." I whispered hoarsely, feeling the need to cough.

"That's right, Gail. Start begging. Because now I'm gonna fuck you into insanity."

"Mr.... Jackson... Please..." I groaned, as he started to pull up my dress, so he could get free access to my area. And he sure didn't waste his time. He rubbed me through my panties, shortly, but enough to make all the electrical synapses to go haywire in my body. And for a brief moment, I was actually glad he held me up with his arm, because my knees buckled. But then he pushed me harder towards the dumpster and slipped his hand into my panties. He spread my folds roughly, and I whimpered and gasped for air.

"Wet enough," he stated, but I wasn't too sure about that. And with his size... Do the math.

How in holy shit hell are you going to get home tonight, Gail? You sure ain't gonna be able to walk when he's done with you! Or maybe even breathe. He... He's gonna have to carry you. Lord, I hope he will, because you'll be eaten by rats if you spend the night here.

"But... Mchr... Jachhhz...."
I was almost unable to breathe at all now, and my throat hurt and I was feeling dizzy. A low growl escaped between his lips when he pulled my panties aside, and started inching himself into me. I didn't even notice he had pulled his pants down, and since my neck was locked in the position it was, I wasn't able to see anything from his chest and down. I moaned, mostly internally, when I felt how he expanded my walls to the point where I felt he was going to tear me apart. And when he was fully inside, I felt the coldness from his zipper and belt.

He hasn't even bothered to take his pants off, Gail! How hot is that?! It's not. Yes, it is! Goddamnit... This feels good... No, it doesn't!

"So you think it's okay that other men are drooling over you, while you undress?! Huh?? When you're up there....being sexy as fuck... I can't have that... Gail! Shit..."